Recommend
3 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: mice and mystics $57.99 amazon prime rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Fetz
United States
Twinsburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mice and Mystics 57.99 Amazon Prime
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
A link for anyone interested. Did this get another printing ? Curious.

https://www.amazon.com/Mice-and-Mystics-Board-Game/dp/B009TN...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony B.
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Just an FYI I subscribe to Honey it is an extension for amazon and it says:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009TNOF9G/ref=ox_sc_act_t...

Is slightly cheaper, as it includes shipping & taxes, you save $4.64

Xhawk wrote:
A link for anyone interested. Did this get another printing ? Curious.

https://www.amazon.com/Mice-and-Mystics-Board-Game/dp/B009TN...
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Fetz
United States
Twinsburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think so because it is on mm and csi for 64.00
By the way thanks for putting up that link I could not figure it out for the life of me.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Paste the link in the post, highlight it, and click the 'URL' button.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardGameGuys wrote:
Just an FYI I subscribe to Honey it is an extension for amazon and it says:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009TNOF9G/ref=ox_sc_act_t...

Is slightly cheaper, as it includes shipping & taxes, you save $4.64

Xhawk wrote:
A link for anyone interested. Did this get another printing ? Curious.

https://www.amazon.com/Mice-and-Mystics-Board-Game/dp/B009TN...
What is the code? I have Honey on PC but won't be home for hours.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony B.
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
It's not a code it's an extension that adds a bubble that'll tell you if you have the best price, the link I left is a different seller, fulfilled by Amazon and no tax or shipping charges.
The first link is sold and fulfilled by amazon and in California they have a warehouse and charge taxes - thus saving the $4+ in additional charges


Talae wrote:
BoardGameGuys wrote:
Just an FYI I subscribe to Honey it is an extension for amazon and it says:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B009TNOF9G/ref=ox_sc_act_t...

Is slightly cheaper, as it includes shipping & taxes, you save $4.64

Xhawk wrote:
A link for anyone interested. Did this get another printing ? Curious.

https://www.amazon.com/Mice-and-Mystics-Board-Game/dp/B009TN...
What is the code? I have Honey on PC but won't be home for hours.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony B.
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Here's a pic from what I saw when I went to the first link, and the best part is it's still fulfilled by amazon, free shipping

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I misunderstood. Honey also works as a way to check multiple codes at checkout for the best deal. This is actually not often useful at Amazon, but I have had good luck at some other sites.

Thanks for the update.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony B.
United States
Visalia
California
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmb
Yes, I forgot about that, there's been a few sites that Honey will pop up at check out and say they've found some codes, I haven't had any luck with those, I also believe on Amazon it depends on how the seller made the entry, if it's worded differently I'm not sure how well Honey works unless it goes off of the UPC code.

Talae wrote:
I misunderstood. Honey also works as a way to check multiple codes at checkout for the best deal. This is actually not often useful at Amazon, but I have had good luck at some other sites.

Thanks for the update.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Mice and Mystics just had a reprint with most retailers getting restocked in the last week or two. I am excited to finally get a chance to play it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron K
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine has already arrived. And on a Sunday, no less. It took around 15 hours from the time I ordered it.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chu
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Support the BGG marketplace...
I have a new one listed for 54.99 here on the geek marketplace, with free shipping in the USA.

See here...
https://boardgamegeek.com/geekmarket/product/1156611
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.