Hide
5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: {REQUEST} Forgot the name of a card game played rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben Luk
msg tools
So two years ago, me and my mate were living in a German host family and after dinner we played this card game where it was like UNO. It has number with colour cards, function cards (I remember "the skip" card vividly) and the goal was to play cards and match the criteria (i.e. have cards in order/straight like 123456 laying on the board) to win the round. I remember there were multiple stages and it gets harder to match the criterion. At the end of each round players who didn't win has to count up the sum of their cards and the one with the highest sum loses. I did some research and I'm pretty sure it's not the game called "solo a light". Would mean a lot if you guys know which card game I am trying to figure out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B B

Baldwin City
KS
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Red7?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John M
United States
Ladson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Phase 10
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Luk
msg tools
I think it is simpler than that. The criteria to win the round doesn't change during the round instead. For example, a player wins the first round to achieve a straight, the next round he/she has to lay all the even numbered cards (stage 2), let's say, while the others try and achieve a straight (stage 1).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Luk
msg tools
YES PHASE 10! THANK YOUU
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.