Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Vail
United States
Brownsburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When you get an extra space to store goods, either from colonies or improvement cards, does it go to your storage or Warehouse. I noticed the storage icons on your board are just crates on the ground while your warehouse is a crate inside your shed. And the picture that gives you a bonus space looks like the warehouse.

Does your ware house ever get bigger than 1?

When going to building tiles and it does not have a "x" icon indicating how many times that action can be taken, is it infinite?

Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geppo Muzzak
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are different embassies and card updates and the content treats the storage differently.

The 1-slot upgrade, with the layered style is a warehouse that goes in the 2-slot socket. I am talking about the one that comes from the industrialist colony.

The storage solutions (3-slot upgrade in the 1-slot right under the basic storage socket) coming from cards, as clarified in the FAQs can only be used for the storage of the goods displayed on the card. Storage (not warehouse) upgrades instead can be used for everything.

If this explanation is not clear I can give you some examples. Difficult to say them all with hundreds of cards and 9 different colonies.

Yes, unless there's a limit, you can build an infinite number of buildings provided you can afford the labor and goods required to build them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bonnie Doiron
Canada
London
Ontario (ON)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If it looks like it has a part-roof and shows a lock symbol it's a warehouse, if it's just a crate with no lock symbol and appears to have no roof showing it's storage. Visually that's how I remember.

There are improvement cards that allow for extra storage. The Shopkeeper colony and I believe the Altruists have one level with a warehouse extension. Also there are some builders in different eras that allow you to upgrade your sheds and such.

Hope that helps. I'm still learning it myself. Two full four eras so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.