Broken Peace (fan expansion for T.I.M.E Stories)» Forums » General

Subject: Posting Feedback rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Arram Dreyer
msg tools
designer
mbmb
If you download and play this scenario I would greatly appreciate it if you post a rating. If the rating is extremely low, all I ask is that you provide reasons.

Keep in mind the amount of time it takes to make something like this so feedback is always nice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guido R
Germany
flag msg tools
Hi Arram,
Great work !!!! We enjoyed your scenario very much. Every minute for printing and cutting was worth it. Please go on with your WWII Expansion.
What about location 26? We had no idea how to go there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank Calcagno
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The scenario was a lot of fun. Thanks, Arram for a fun ride.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudia F
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into making this. We enjoyed playing it; we particularly enjoyed the taxi ride and being able to turn some of the objects into something else entirely.

I do have a few questions, though.

We got Item 1 on card 90, and then again on card 111.

Also, the bomb maker's puzzle is too tricky to solve without a hint -- counting letters is very different from recognising the 4 pencil strokes as a clue, or the cipher for the coded message.

Also, we did not understand the game of billiards on card 113. There are Item cards that refer to the game, but how do you get them? We would have liked clearer instructions for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.