Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joshua Kryzch
United States
La Crosse
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Any word on if we will be able to purchase the AE version of the board separate from the game? I have the 2nd edition and it is completely painted now but I still need the larger board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike kohlhepp
United States
allentown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a board and book bundle for 79$(I think, it took a long time). Just got mine on Thursday not sure if they have anymore.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
gwarino wrote:
It was a board and book bundle for 79$(I think, it took a long time). Just got mine on Thursday not sure if they have anymore.

I'm still waiting on mine - hope it gets here soon!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian H
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the link to where Ares sold the large board + rule book + companion.

http://ks.aresgames.eu/product/war-of-the-ring-2nd-edition-a...

They referred to this as the "Deluxe Set". Sadly, it's saying "out of stock and unavailable". They apparently only did a print-run of 500 copies of the "Deluxe Set" according to the site.

While you could email them and ask if there's any possibility of additional print runs, it's more likely that you'll simply need to look at the second-hand market if you want to get your hands on it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick LaLone
United States
Urbana
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Never remember to always forget...
mbmbmbmbmb
desertfox2004 wrote:
gwarino wrote:

I'm still waiting on mine - hope it gets here soon!

Did y'all get shipping notifications? I'm sort of in the dark as to if mine is on the way or not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike kohlhepp
United States
allentown
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a
UPS my choice noti, then a day later an ares note

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Schelter
Canada
Bracebridge
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nicklalone wrote:
Did y'all get shipping notifications? I'm sort of in the dark as to if mine is on the way or not.

I have now had three e-mails from Ares which have asked (paraphrasing) "Is your address correct below? If not please let us know; if it is then it's all good please wait patiently." Since my address (in Canada) has always been correct, I am still waiting patiently. The last e-mail was just last week and said my shipment (of the two books, slipcase and map) should get sent this coming week. Waiting patiently now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Shelter wrote:
nicklalone wrote:

I have now had three e-mails from Ares which have asked (paraphrasing) "Is your address correct below? If not please let us know; if it is then it's all good please wait patiently." Since my address (in Canada) has always been correct, I am still waiting patiently. The last e-mail was just last week and said my shipment (of the two books, slipcase and map) should get sent this coming week. Waiting patiently now.

I also received several emails from Ares asking me to confirm my address (it was correct) and telling me that the shipment would happen in the next 2 to 3 weeks (that was 2 weeks ago), so as I said, I'm sitting here with my fingers crossed...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Kryzch
United States
La Crosse
WI
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Dammit! I had been waiting for years to get that. I missed that it actually went up for sale.

sigh, guess I will have to figure something else out.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Doherty
United States
McKinney
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kyuss242 wrote:
Dammit! I had been waiting for years to get that. I missed that it actually went up for sale.

sigh, guess I will have to figure something else out.....

You're not alone in missing this, I'm sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leo Zappa
United States
Aliquippa
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still nothing...starting to get just a bit concerned...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert
United States
Lebanon
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
designer
Penny Press Kickstarter: 1,284 backers - $60,376! Amazing! Thank you!!!
badge
Play Penny Press!
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still waiting too for books and board.

EDIT: I just got a tracking number in my email. It will be delivered in two days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.