Falling Sky: The Gallic Revolt Against Caesar» Forums » Rules

Subject: Roman March: Cisalpina to Treveri via Ubii rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Shonai Dweller
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
After Gallia Togata is in play, can I march with Caeser from Provincia through Cisalpina and Ubii to Treveri or Sugambri without stopping in Ubii? On the map it looks like you don't have to cross the Rhenus to get from Cisalpina to Ubii.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex P
France
La Plaine St-Denis
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Rhenus is the river that imparts further restrictions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P. Fowler
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
We provide...
badge
The rich and powerful take what they want. We steal it back for you.
mbmbmbmbmb
Visually, it looks like there is no Rhenus between Ubii and Cisalpina, but I feel like the river is there to section off Germania from the other regions, so honestly I have no clue. This might be something for Volko to rule upon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shonai Dweller
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry to resurrect this, but looking at Volko's recent tweets from Ariovistus it seems like Cisalpina will be fully playable come the expansion so I guess this issue might come up a bit more frequently then. Any word on if the Rhenus is officially meant to be between Cisalpina and Ubii or if we're meant to judge from the artwork that it's not?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi! No river, no restriction.

Cisalpina will work a bit differently in Ariovistus, not as a possible Roman option only.

Volko
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shonai Dweller
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thank you!
Looking forward to the expansion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.