Subject: Is one of these TCM Zombie Minitures is painted? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Santos
Philippines
Pasig
flag msg tools
mb
I got these 2nd hand TCM together with a kickstarter exclusive that has all types of zombies and abominations from S01 - S02 (Standard, Toxic, Berserker)

When I compared the one from TCM box and the one from kickstarter box, it seem like they have different colors. I dont know if the previous owner painted/coated the one from TCM or the other way around

Here's the comparison (Left TCM, Right Kickstarter Exclusive)

If one of these miniatures us coated, how can i remove them?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
East Windsor
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That doesn't look painted. More like just a production variance in the plastic. There is probably nothing you can do, other then paint them all to match.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Racer
United States
Urbandale
Iowa
flag msg tools
Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad
badge
We are living our lives... Abound with so much information... Come on, let go of the remote,
mbmbmbmbmb
err404 wrote:
That doesn't look painted. More like just a production variance in the plastic. There is probably nothing you can do, other then paint them all to match.

I concur. However, if it were painted, I've used the following product to remove paint from minis before. Not sure if it's available outside of the U.S. though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.