London Dread» Forums » General

Subject: special personality traits rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy Nguyen
United States
California
flag msg tools
For half of the character's special personality trait cards that give a special effect don't have any extra traits on them. Is this how they are supposed to be? Some of the other characters have traits on their special ability cards that mirrors their base line traits. So I guess the question is:

Do some characters get to double up on their base traits and some dont?

or

Are the traits on the special ability card redundant and don't really matter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brendan Riley
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Nos operamur, te ludere
badge
"Life is more fun if you play games." - Roald Dahl
mbmbmbmbmb
You get to add another instance of whatever comes up on the card.

I don't recall it being half the cards that don't have anything on them. I thought it was basically three cards that have icons, one that has a weakness, and one that has a bonus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Reissmann
United States
Wausau
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I'll be honest - we're throwing science at the wall here to see what sticks.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Three of the characters have special personality cards that provide the same ability icons as their character sheet plus an additional bonus (such as gaining some confidence or a virtue token). The other three have the potential to be more powerful so they don't get the added bonus. Basil's provides two wild symbols, Maria's provides a wild symbol or an automatic success, and Howard's gives you the option of three wilds or two successes, but with a cost.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.