$30.00
Recommend
16 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Publications » Game Related Comics

Subject: War Games are Hell rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Mayer
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb


geeklist of my board game comics
13 
 Thumb up
1.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Stanton
United States
Paoli
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Baby with an Uzi.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Mayer
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
fiatkid55 wrote:
Baby with an Uzi.


Thought of going with a smurf, but that would be lame. And then with an ewok, but I thought readers would think I'm making a Star Wars statement of some sort. And, also, lame. The only other thing that occurred to me was a cute child with a sparkly gun.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Belli
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
"If everybody is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking."
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike Mayer wrote:


Version 9.6 of the rules and there is still errata?

Must be published by Decision Games.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Fergin
United States
Baltimore
MD
flag msg tools
quoted by John Bandettini
badge
"I have the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the London zoo."
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike Mayer wrote:
fiatkid55 wrote:
Baby with an Uzi.


Thought of going with a smurf, but that would be lame. And then with an ewok, but I thought readers would think I'm making a Star Wars statement of some sort. And, also, lame. The only other thing that occurred to me was a cute child with a sparkly gun.


Good choice!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Midnight Reaper
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
Let Him Beware!
mbmbmbmbmb
I do like how the Col(onel)-(Ro)Bot is named Clink. Colonel Clink. Subtle...

-M_R
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Mayer
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
midnight_reaper wrote:
I do like how the Col(onel)-(Ro)Bot is named Clink. Colonel Clink. Subtle...

-M_R


I wondered if anyone would notice.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manning
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike Mayer wrote:
midnight_reaper wrote:
I do like how the Col(onel)-(Ro)Bot is named Clink. Colonel Clink. Subtle...

-M_R


I wondered if anyone would notice.
No doubt that is a sergeant in the corner -- who with a glitching eye piece "sees nothing" and with the hit location "knows nothing"?
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.