Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Roberts
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got all the expansions and it's a pain. What I've done is removed the inserts from 2 big boxes (main game and Dungeon), put all the boards in one and bagged all the cards and put them in the other. Just about fits. I then bought a sewing cantilever box and put foam inserts in each section for the figures
Hope this helps
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
cagedbee wrote:
I've got all the expansions and it's a pain. What I've done is removed the inserts from 2 big boxes (main game and Dungeon), put all the boards in one and bagged all the cards and put them in the other. Just about fits. I then bought a sewing cantilever box and put foam inserts in each section for the figures
Hope this helps

I do something similar.

All the boards in 1 box without an insert, with most rules.
Another box with no insert with tokens and most cards.
Then the city expansion, which I use the insert and it holds about 1/4 the cards. And the rest of the rules.

Then I use a small tote to hold card holders and dice I added to the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just lump them in there:

That's base, Dungeon, Highlands, City, Reaper, Frostmarch, Sacred Pool, Blood Moon, Firelands, Nether Realms, Deep Realms. Boards go on top.

Actually, all of the above might not be in that picture, it's an older one, but the method of storage hasn't changed a lot, still one box, I think the character card stack is just rotated 90 degrees to give a bit more room between them and the two rows of cards at the bottom end.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plaid Dragon
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cagedbee wrote:
I then bought a sewing cantilever box and put foam inserts in each section for the figures

That must look impressive. Any pics?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Roberts
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi - apologies for the delay in replying. I've just taken some photos, let me know if you need different angles etc. As you can see, I'm only about a third of the way through painting them
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Plaid Dragon
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That is too cool for words!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Roberts
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you! I only keep the miniatures in it, plus the character cards. I keep the boards in 1 box, and the cards, dice and tokens bagged separately in another box (Main game and Dungeon boxes).

I bought it from Gumtree, but I see they are on eBay for £15 (approx $20). I bought 28mm foamcore inserts for the 4 trays and 36mm (I think) for the bottom tray. So all the larger figures (Minotaur, Black Knight etc.) go in the bottom and the rest go in the 4 trays. I did have to cut the foamcores to fit in, so you need to buy a little bit more than you think

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Gervais
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Here's what I made for storing my Talisman & expansions:
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1948591/my-custom-talisman-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.