Subject: Solo Mode: "45 minute Lunch" rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan Watkins

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Solo rush mode: "45 minute Lunch"
Pick a truck and it's owner card and starting order and place those appropriately on you board.

Place 5 trophy tokens as the base of the 5 stacks and in order starting with the number 1 place the numbers 1,2,3 on top of each of the 5 trophies. So you should end up with 5 stacks with 1,2, 3 and then the trophy. These trophies represent rating stars from your customer. For every pile you clear off you get that star and instead of placing a 1,2 or 3 token on your board to expand a part of your truck you use the trophy/star when clear. So you will potentially get 4 upgrades before the end of the game and you can earn up to a 5 star rating.

Shuffle full deck of cards and draw the top 45(45 minutes)
From those 45 lay out the top 8 as your market and draw the next 4 as your hand.

Objective: attain the highest star rating (trophies) as possible before the deck runs out. The game ends when you have to draw a card and the deck is empty.

No changes to the normal rules, on your turn you can do market research, use your owner card, or play a card from you hand.
I think that about covers it. I tried playing varying ways and could maxed out at 4 stars most of the time sometimes 3, but the draws have to be pretty perfect to get 5 stars.

Let me know if you have any feedback.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Martinelli
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward to try this out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gunnar Steincke
Germany
Henstedt-Ulzburg
Deutschland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love that rule already (even without playing yet) and can't wait to receive my KS Version of the game to try it out
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Watkins

Virginia
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ledzhedz wrote:
Solo rush mode: "45 minute Lunch"
Pick a truck and it's owner card and starting order and place those appropriately on you board.

Place 5 trophy tokens as the base of the 5 stacks and in order starting with the number 1 place the numbers 1,2,3 on top of each of the 5 trophies. So you should end up with 5 stacks with 1,2, 3 and then the trophy. These trophies represent rating stars from your customer. For every pile you clear off you get that star and instead of placing a 1,2 or 3 token on your board to expand a part of your truck you use the trophy/star when clear. So you will potentially get 4 upgrades before the end of the game and you can earn up to a 5 star rating.

Shuffle full deck of cards and draw the top 45(45 minutes)
From those 45 lay out the top 8 as your market and draw the next 4 as your hand.

Objective: attain the highest star rating (trophies) as possible before the deck runs out. The game ends when you have to draw a card and the deck is empty.

No changes to the normal rules, on your turn you can do market research, use your owner card, or play a card from you hand.
I think that about covers it. I tried playing varying ways and could maxed out at 4 stars most of the time sometimes 3, but the draws have to be pretty perfect to get 5 stars.

Let me know if you have any feedback.

Thanks!

Just got my copy today played a few solo variants: one change I thought of that might make it easier is the game ends when the market is empty instead of last card in the deck. This really is like a twisted version of solitaire but still fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.