Attack on Titan: Deck-Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: Hero Hange Ability Question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Malorie Gray
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
In Attack on Titans, if Hange destroys an archenemy titan; does she get to use her ability to destroy a card in her hand for: the next turn or does she get screwed and not be able to use her ability because she delivered the kill shot? We had some debate our first play through and could use some insight on what other groups decided. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grarrrg Grarrrgowski
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It happens as soon as the archenemy dies. The ability says nothing about being able to wait.
So, if possible, hold back the card you'd like to ditch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"What do you mean, I can't pay in Meeples?"
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I've also been going with triggers as soon as an Archenemy dies. Does make their Hero power a bit worse though versus being allowed to hold it back until a new hand is drawn. I don't find Hange's abilities that strong to begin with versus straight up power bonuses, card draw, etc., so a house rule that a player with Hange can hold it back until they draw a new hand would seem fine to me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.