Timo Prass
Germany
NRW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I downloaded the PnP and have two rule questions:

1) The rules for Line of Sight says: Friendly figures do not block LOS.
The ability "Deadeye" says "Ignore friendly figures when tracing LOS."
What the heck is this ability good for? I think one of these sentences have to be wrong. Maybe Deadeye can ignore enemy figures?

2 The rules for Scenery Tokens "Chest" and "Magical Chest" says: "... After you use the equipment once, discard the card..."
I thought comsumables are one-time items and equipment stays forever. When I put an equipment from a chest in my backpack how am I supposed to remember which equipment is only one-time use and which are not?
I think the best way is to seperate the chest equipment from the other equipment, sell it at the mysterious trader and buy it again. It only costs half of the normal price because I sell it before and then it stays forever.

Is that intended or am I totally wrong? Is all equipment discarded after I used it once?

Hope you understand my questions and have some answers.

Thanks in advance from Germany.

greetz
Panic
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pikolito trypos
msg tools
Hello Timo,

The rulebook has been updated and a new version is coming soon.

1) Ignoring friendly figures when tracing Line of Sight is a basic rule of the game now. Deadeye allows you to ignore enemy figures as well.

2)It is a typo it is meant to say: "discard the token" of the chest or magic chest not the card you got. You are right that equipment is permanent and you can sell them and consumables are one-time.

Thanks a lot for the feedback.

Yours,
Panos
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.