Hide
14 Posts

Sword & Sorcery» Forums » General

Subject: Where is it? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Richard Wright
msg tools
Seems years since I backed this game.I'm a forces guy so lose touch with things at home!.but if my memory serves me well.last I heard was it was being sent in 2 parts one before xmas second just after?.if so I haven't received it.if not why?

th

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vasilis
Greece
Heraklion Crete
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gamezdude wrote:
Seems years since I backed this game.I'm a forces guy so lose touch with things at home!.but if my memory serves me well.last I heard was it was being sent in 2 parts one before xmas second just after?.if so I haven't received it.if not why?

th

First part is coming in April because of Chinese New Year holiday delays.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Wright
msg tools
Bowmangr wrote:
gamezdude wrote:

th

First part is coming in April because of Chinese New Year holiday delays.
ok, but why not all at once? anyway at least we are getting it!.so we are looking at may/june delivery.or as it shipped already ready to post out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
We should be getting it late April. Second wave should be July/August. We're not getting everything at once because the Gremlins aren't done with playtesting and balancing of Act 2 and sidequests. They decided it's better to deliver a great product later than a mediocre one earlier. But wave 2 will only consist of cards and manuals. Everything else, miniature, map tiles, dice, coins, card holder, cloth bag, etc. will be in wave 1.

Regards, Gorkar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They couldn't get everything done in one go. The reason is that the scenarios for Act 2 required additional playtesting etc.

So Wave 1 will include everything for Act 1, and all the minis. The second Wave will be just paper stuff for Act 2. So you can start playing when Wave 1 arrives. We'll probably get the Wave 2 material before (most of us) even finishing Act 1.

AFAIK, everything has been produced, but not packed into the boxes, which should happen this coming week. They'll then send the stuff from China to the US/...

The current plan, I think, is to ship Wave 1 to backers in April, so ETA for us in May. Personally, I always expect delays and am preparing to have the game no sooner than June.

Wave 2 is tentatively scheduled for "a couple of months after Wave 1", IIRC. So I guess that'll likely make it October or even November. I do think they'll try to get it to us this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gorka Morka
Germany
Bavaria
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Oh and of course all cards and manuals needed for act 1 will also be in the first shipment. Just to be absolutely clear.

Regards, Gorkar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
Exo Desta wrote:
Gary, cmon..

Wait for the coming thread where he points to this guy as "proof" he's not the only guy complaining.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dieter van Loon
Belgium
flag msg tools
mbmb
RezardVareth wrote:
Exo Desta wrote:
Gary, cmon..

Wait for the coming thread where he points to this guy as "proof" he's not the only guy complaining.

The punctuation and non-usage of capitals indeed gives it away.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Wheal
United States
Kosse
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If only projects on Kickstarter sent out updates of some kind to keep backers informed...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marius Friedrichs
Germany
Baden-Württemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Exuldur wrote:
RezardVareth wrote:
Exo Desta wrote:
Gary, cmon..

The punctuation and non-usage of capitals indeed gives it away.

You mean combined with the fact that the account was registered today and this is his only post?!

Seems fishy...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary gee
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,guys...just seen this....nothing to do with me I'm afraid. if I have a question you all should know by now.i will come on and ask myself.pretty well known for it
maybe just maybe its a backer who wants to know?.

me,I'm still the same.but even getting blamed for other peoples post now lol..bless you guys.seems I'm infamous and you cant do without me
my thoughts on the this KS haven't changed still believe...and the facts back me up wether you like it or not which you obviously don't.
that it has been run poor still no game..still no solid shipping date [ballpark dates don't count].and lastly... still no final [wave 2] date...
and still no one has give me a decent answer to.. why was it split in two so we got it...you know the rest...but we are still only getting wave 1?...
I wasn't going to say anymore as we are going over the same thing but please don't blame me for others asking about the game.

have a nice evening gentlemen....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rezard Vareth
United States
flag msg tools
Gary, remember to alternate posts to make the fake account seem less obvious.

You might even have Richard talk TO you - be like, "wat is with these crazy bgg users, can't deal with complaints amirite?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.