Santorini» Forums » General

Subject: Reprinting and extra parts? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William B.
United States
California
flag msg tools
Just curious that since the game is out of stock at Funagain, Coolstuff and Miniature Market - not to mention Roxley's own store, is the game being reprinted already and if so, how long until it becomes available at these stores?

Also curious that since I have heard from multiple people (and seen it myself) that there are games that don't have enough blocks, if there are any plans to sell extra blocks as an expansion? maybe include it with the God cards not found in the base game/Golden Fleece (like Scylla, Zeus and Tyche)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Saxberg
Canada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A reprint is in planning right now, we don't have a date to announce yet, but hoping for the fall of this year.

At the moment we are not selling spare parts - I don't have enough of them left to do so! It is possible the expansion may include more, that will be decided at a later date.

Zeus is god #30 in the base game. Scylla and Tyche will be available very soon and will also be in the next expansion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William B.
United States
California
flag msg tools
Okay... got to ask... do you ever sleep or stop working?
Thanks for the immediate reply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Liolio
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Next expansion? Wow. So much variety! I'll buy it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Stalcup
Thailand
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Are you also planning a reprint for The Golden Fleece, or not yet since it's still in stock most places?

I'm glad to hear a reprint is coming, with rule clarifications -- although personally bummed that I'll probably have to wait well over a year to get a hold of this here in Thailand, via visitors from the US. *sigh* Time to ratchet down my excitement about this (top-of-my-wishlist) game so I can ease the wait. (My bad for trying to combine Santorini/The Golden Fleece and Clank!: Sunken Treasures into one order, since the latter still hasn't dropped.)

EDIT: I caved and bought a $43 copy on Amazon. I realized it's worth the extra $10 to me to not have to wait so long. Stoked to play this in May!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Wibrew
United States
South Orange
New Jersey
flag msg tools
I have seen copies with a bottom area that the cliff base sits on, mine did not come with that how would I get one, does anyone know the best option? I just reached out to spinmaster games via their site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Van Biesbrouck
Canada
St Catharines
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
angryfnviking wrote:
I have seen copies with a bottom area that the cliff base sits on, mine did not come with that :( how would I get one, does anyone know the best option? I just reached out to spinmaster games via their site.

Only the original Roxley printing has the base. It is larger than the Spin Master box; if it helps, think it of a $20 promo item with no gameplay value :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.