Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted on CONSIM, but I have not received response, I tried again here
I need some clarification about the rules:
1)The set up rule indicates Koper (Capodistria) like a barrack city, but the map not. I suppose it is a erratum of the map, right?
2) The set up point 8 says " The Federalist player must next set up the following JNA units in any unoccupied hexes in Croatia", but at this stage all the hexes in Croatia are unoccupied.
3) The rule says "The Federalist player must then set up 8 x Krajina units in any unoccupied hexes in Croatia". In Croatia or in SR Croatia?
4) All sides can use an Ambush attack, according to the rules, but it seems strange the JNA can do it, at least by reading the historical article in the magazine
5) The Border post in hex 3310 is in Croatia, is it a mistake? A border post in Croatia is useless unless you play Total War scenario, but then there are missing several other border post in Croatia

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Romero
Spain
Cerdanyola
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Piergennaro,

Sorry about the delay.

Quote:
1) The set up rule indicates Koper (Capodistria) like a barrack city, but the map not. I suppose it is a erratum of the map, right?

The map is correct. Koper/Capodistria was not a barracks city. Ignore references to Koper in the setup rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Romero
Spain
Cerdanyola
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
2) The set up point 8 says " The Federalist player must next set up the following JNA units in any unoccupied hexes in Croatia", but at this stage all the hexes in Croatia are unoccupied.

Unoccupied by JNA units (Set-up as per #4)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Romero
Spain
Cerdanyola
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
3) The rule says "The Federalist player must then set up 8 x Krajina units in any unoccupied hexes in Croatia". In Croatia or in SR Croatia?

The latter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Romero
Spain
Cerdanyola
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
4) All sides can use an Ambush attack, according to the rules, but it seems strange the JNA can do it, at least by reading the historical article in the magazine

Only Krajina Serb units or a mixed stack of JNA and Krajina Serb units can perform Ambush attacks. JNA units alone can't do it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Romero
Spain
Cerdanyola
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
5) The Border post in hex 3310 is in Croatia, is it a mistake? A border post in Croatia is useless unless you play Total War scenario, but then there are missing several other border post in Croatia

The border post should be in 3309. The Dolga Vas border crossing was (is) near the triple frontier between Croatia, Slovenia and Hungary.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Piergennaro Federico
Italy
Milano
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Javier, Many thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javier Romero
Spain
Cerdanyola
Barcelona
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.