Shannon T
Australia
Peakhurst
NSW
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Spoiler (click to reveal)
There is an option to try to fix the boiler in the Boiler Room immediately. If you dont, tokens are placed on the TU track which cause agents to lose a life point every time a token is reached by the TU marker, supposedly due to the increasingly freezing conditions

What is supposed to happen to this mechanism once the agents go outside? Is it abandoned? After all the boiler would no longer affect the agents.

I'm trying to understand if it's supposed to be a tactic to ignore repairing the boiler and then attempt to make it outside before the first (or second, if you don't mind agents being a step closer to death) token is reached on the TU track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Keep losing LPs as instructed, even when outside, the cold damage has been set up by your initial choice and your bodies continue to succumb.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
Scooperman wrote:
Keep losing LPs as instructed, even when outside, the cold damage has been set up by your initial choice and your bodies continue to succumb.

Agreed since you are never instructed to do otherwise. I think it's just a thematic oddity, though Stephen's explanation that it's lingering damage from your initial choice might explain it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.