Popular Tags: [View All]
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmbmbmbmb
Rules state "Summoned enemies are placed in an empty hex adjacent to the summoning monster and also as close to an enemy as possible."

If two characters are equidistant, is it player's choice or do the summoned creatures get placed closer to the character earlier in initiaive?

I'm assuming now its player's choice, but I had been assuming it would be by player initiative until tonight's scenario where the summoning was out of control.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Kameron
msg tools
Initiative is only relevant for selection of the monster's focus... which is only relevant for movement and then an attack.

Other actions are not affected by the focus, so indeed you have choice if there are equidistant enemies.

(I believe!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Noel Szczepanski
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fizi wrote:
Initiative is only relevant for selection of the monster's focus... which is only relevant for movement and then an attack.

Other actions are not affected by the focus, so indeed you have choice if there are equidistant enemies.

(I believe!)

Correct

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes Holland

North Carolina
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh no, it says empty hex...

Watch out for money!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GAF Blizzard
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
CrushU wrote:
Oh no, it says empty hex...

Watch out for money!

I'm imagining a clever plan in which a summoner is trapped in a maze of money tokens, unable to summon anything nearby.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.