9 Posts

Chaos in the Old World» Forums » General

Subject: Replacement parts? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gregory Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I've had Chaos in the Old Wold for some years now, but over time a couple of Nurgle demons have gone missing. No doubt they are spreading their foul pestilence under a sofa somewhere.goo

Does anyone know where I can get replacements?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is OOP and FFG no longer has the license, so I'm not sure that they could send them to you even if they had extras.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gert Meyer
Denmark
Trekantsområdet
flag msg tools
badge
Skål - Cheers - Gom Bui - Prost - Almien - Salut - Kampai - Na Zdrowie - Gan Bae - Qapla
mbmbmbmbmb
senorcoo wrote:
The game is OOP and FFG no longer has the license, so I'm not sure that they could send them to you even if they had extras.

Yup. FFG would have been the place to go to before the breakup with GW. You can always give it a try still. Maybe they can help you, maybe they can't/won't.

Otherwise, your best bet would be to find another incomplete, second-hand set on the cheap somewhere.

But in the end it is just a matter of esthetics. The game is fully playable with some sort of substitute.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gregory Smith
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks. I will give FFG a try. A second hands set isn't cheap on ebay and Warmaster and Epic stuff is as rare as rocking horse poo. Will have a think and come up with something.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Francisco
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can check on here if people have any parts available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gotteri
United Kingdom
CHESTERFIELD
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...or maybe see if someone with a 3D printer can help?
...or if anyone can make any substitute tokens for it. There are some amazingly talented artists on here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gallo
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't know much about it, but CitOW is based on the Warhammer universe. You should be able to find a suitable miniature from there that will meet your needs, but it may cost more then you're interested in spending.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niko J
Finland
Turku
flag msg tools
mb
Necr0mancer wrote:
I don't know much about it, but CitOW is based on the Warhammer universe. You should be able to find a suitable miniature from there that will meet your needs, but it may cost more then you're interested in spending.

They'd also take way too much room on the board. Some of the smaller areas already get full if a few players decide to squabble there.

But then again... if you're glitzing up your game with official Warhammer miniatures you're probably capable of getting a larger, textured 3d board/table to with those.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Brussich
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
I spoke to the manufacturer looking for a replacement card. They no longer had it in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.