Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jorge Rodriguez Samaniego
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find the fully illustrated rules in English, German and Spanish in the Files section of the game's page (here).

French rules will be up very soon. If someone is interested in doing the rules in another language, PM me

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
蓝魔
United Kingdom
Bingham
Nottinghamshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So they haven't changed from November 2016 ??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
moocifer wrote:

No, english rules haven't. I just added the DE and ES rules, according to the final EN rules. They will be available once they pass the mods approval.

heh, sorry for the confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Jones
United States
Charlotte
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SamRod wrote:
moocifer wrote:

No, english rules haven't. I just added the DE and ES rules, according to the final EN rules. They will be available once they pass the mods approval.

Exactly how final are these final English rules? I just printed the rule book and have found a few grammar errors, word transpositions, some strange syntax and a few other things that should probably be cleaned up. The rules look pretty good, but it would be nice to be able to fix these problems.

I love the look of the game and backed it immediately on Kickstarter, looking forward to playing it.

Edit: just to be clear, I am not referring to spelling differences between British and American English, it seems as though the rules are using British English as default.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Spain
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
bclayj wrote:
SamRod wrote:
moocifer wrote:

Exactly how final are these final English rules? I just printed the rule book and have found a few grammar errors, some strange syntax and a few things that should probably be cleaned up. The rules look pretty good, but it would be nice to be able to fix these problems.

I love the look of the game and backed it immediately on Kickstarter, looking forward to playing it.

As "final" we mean that the actual rules are final. We still need to clean the file for grammatical & orthographic errors and the like. Sorry for the mess! and many thanks for backing!!

I'll try to have a fool-proof version of the rules ASAP!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.