Jayson Myers
United States
Clermont
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check out my other reviews at:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/145695/item/2728438#it...

Conclusion:

For some reason, Queen has decided to release expansions for Escape: Curse of the Temple a single tile or two at a time. In this expansion, we get a single tile that can be mixed in with the remainder of the tiles. It is added to the game very easily.

The single tile is a dexterity tile that forces you to roll certain combinations on the dice and then stack them up. If they fall, the dice have to be re-rolled.

If you are thinking about adding another tile to the game and you like dexterity, then this may be the tile for you. It just all seems so silly to be talking so seriously about a single tile and I think that severely holds back this expansion. There is anything here. You can judge if this is enough for you to track down or not. I would say no unless you either love dexterity games or have to have everything.

Keeper. Mostly because I already have it.

Components:

The components are good and match the base game perfectly. The icons on the tile are very clear. The importance here is really that the back of the tile mixes in and it accomplishes this perfectly.

Rule Book:

The rules are printed on a single page and are very clear. They describe the single tile just fine. We didn't have any issues once playing.

Flow of the Game:

This is just one single tile that is mixed in. The tile simply allows you to roll dice to move gems off the gem tile. The trick here is you have to stack them on top of each other without letting the dice fall down. Keep in mind, if the dice fall, you have to re-roll them again and "start over".

Should I buy this game?:

I wouldn't go out of my way for this one. It is just one tile and it doesn't do a whole lot. Maybe as part of a package, but seeking out a single tile doesn't make sense. If you are a huge fan of dexterity games, then this might be a good change for you.

Keeper. Only to complete things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.