Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I feel like this Weekly Challenge Chapter has come to a close. With nothing to be able to spark it to move forward and waning interest and seemingly inactivity in the overall message board, I feel that this might be the last one for a while at least until something sparks more ideas.

This idea comes from the movie Logan that released not too long ago and as such contains mild spoilers. I recommend going to see it first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is the near distant future and mutant-kind is all but extinct. There hasn't been a new mutant born in the last 25 years. However, something has happened while hiding in hiding, Logan has come across another young mutant and he has been tasked with getting her to safety. Will he be able to do it? Or will those who want the young mutant dead or at least under their control win in the end?

1-Player
Expansions you may need to play: Secret Wars Vol. 1 and 2, Dark City, Deadpool
Scheme: Capture Baby Hope
Mastermind: Mr. Sinister
Henchmen: Maggia Goons
Villain(s): Wolverine Clones (To create this Villians group use the Wolverine cards from Sentinel Territories, Domain of Apocalypse, X-Men '92, and Wolverinepool from Deadpool Corps)
Heroes: Old Man Logan, Professor X, Wolverine
Special: Enraged: Mr. Sinister has a +2 to attack. Final Blow: After clearing all four Mastermind tactics you must still hit the mastermind one more time to win the game.

2-Players
Expansions you may need to play: Secret Wars Vol. 1 and 2, Dark City, Deadpool
Scheme: Capture Baby Hope
Mastermind: Mr. Sinister
Henchmen: Maggia Goons
Villain(s): Wolverine Clones (To create this Villians group use the Wolverine cards from Sentinel Territories, Domain of Apocalypse, X-Men '92, and Wolverinepool from Deadpool Corps), Marauders
Heroes: Old Man Logan, Professor X, Wolverine, Wolverine (DC), Apocalyptic Kitty Pryde
Special: Enraged: Mr. Sinister has a +2 to attack. Final Blow: After clearing all four Mastermind tactics you must still hit the mastermind one more time to win the game.

3-Players
Added Villain(s): Streets of New York

4-Players
Added Villain(s): Streets of New York
Added Henchmen: Sentinels

5-Players
Added Villain(s): Streets of New York, Emassaries of Evil
Added Henchmen: Sentinels
Added Hero: Deadpool (M4$)
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Saved for Stats
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Mason
United States
Centennial
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a frequent lurker I very much enjoy your challenges. You have create a great mix of characters with synagestic abilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam S.
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MasterGM wrote:
I feel like this Weekly Challenge Chapter has come to a close. With nothing to be able to spark it to move forward and waning interest and seemingly inactivity in the overall message board, I feel that this might be the last one for a while at least until something sparks more ideas.

Thank you for all the time and work you have put into putting these up. I know that I didn't always comment when I played one of your Weekly Challenges and I should have to give you the feedback. I would be willing to bet that many on this board are like me in not posting plays when we should.

I hope you change your mind about continuing these Challenges, but I respect your decision and thank you again for your contribution to this community.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Mills
United Kingdom
Forest Row
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to say I have fallen behind in these challenges and next month with my baby due I will still fall further behind than I already am. I have always enjoyed every challenge and greatly appreciated and marvelled at all your hard work!

I wish somehow I could support you to continue, yet I fully understand your decision. Perhaps whenever you do find that inspiration, even if infrequently, you will post something.

You are a solid part of these forums.

Thank you again and I look forward to the many many hours of fun as I gradually play through everything here!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Stick
United States
Tampa
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
usuba wrote:
Perhaps whenever you do find that inspiration, even if infrequently, you will post something.

This is very likely. Not weekly, but when the inspiration hits.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cole
Canada
flag msg tools
Thanks again for all your hard work on this, it is appreciated.

If you ever start up again, I still have a few scenarios that I'll submit for your approval.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Lim
Philippines
Iloilo
Oton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
looking for players to play this weekly challenge on Play By Forum.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/25452942#25452942

Thanks.

Edit: I created a new thread and still looking for more players
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1751865/legendary-marvel-de...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul H
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
Why aren't you at your post?
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Regrettably, I haven't been able to run many of the Weekly Challenges due to time and financial constraints (I've only recently gotten most of the expansions since Cap' 75, still missing Deadpool). I love your challenges and it's always fun to lug out the boxes and run a couple solo games when I can. I don't always post my results if the game takes me a couple sessions to complete (life with a toddler, ya know?).

My issues aside, thank you so very much for all of the hard work and thought and love you have put into these challenges. Your work is indispensable and always a pleasure to play through or at the very least read through.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.