Subject: Brute's Trample Bottom Action rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Hensley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the bottom action of Trample if the Brute did not move through any enemies but ended next to an enemy can he still Attack the adjacent enemy for 2? Is the 2 Experience points only for the Move 4 action of Trample or for either the Attack or Move actions on the bottom half of Trample?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moose Detective
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
Than Sense
badge
Is it a moose that became a detective ? Or a detective who searches for moose?
mbmbmbmbmb
Trample's bottom only grants an Attack to any creatures you moved through. So the answer to your first question is no. And the answer to your second question is you get the XP if you use the ability instead of a generic Move2. So Move4, even without eligibile attacks, still gives the 2XP.

Since you play two cards each turn, you can pair a bottom Trample with any card to get a move4 from Trample and a top attack or a generic Attack2 from any top, but that's probably a waste of Trample since you will lose the card. If its near the end of a scenario you can just lose the card for the move and experience, but early on you don't want to shrink your deck or your options.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Hensley
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The reason I asked was because it was one of those end of scenario situations where the Brute was trying to run in and do as much damage as possible so they were hoping to use the movement to get all the way to the monster and then use the attack which was part of trample before using the attack on another card. Thanks for the clarification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Au
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Buy those boots that give you +2 movement and Trample everything!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
Zolzar wrote:
Buy those boots that give you +2 movement and Trample everything!

And then balanced attack for a cool 6 damage finisher

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Lee
United States
flag msg tools
Boots are an item in the shop!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Martínez-Conde Schell
Chile
Temuco
Región de la Araucanía
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the Trample bottom action considered an "attack action" for purposes of War Hammer, to stun every enemy that was attacked with this ability?
I think yes, but I'd rather have feedback about it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Harrison
United States
Greenville
SC
flag msg tools
NickROCA wrote:
Is the Trample bottom action considered an "attack action" for purposes of War Hammer, to stun every enemy that was attacked with this ability?
I think yes, but I'd rather have feedback about it.

Yes, of course. My favorite combo with the Brute is Trample + War Hammer + Boots of Striding + Power Potion; run through 5 enemies, attack them all for 3, and then stun them all. Paired with Balanced Measure also gives another 6 attack at the end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Martínez-Conde Schell
Chile
Temuco
Región de la Araucanía
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thought as much Thanks for your answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.