4 Posts

Haven» Forums » General

Subject: Direct Launch? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Clinton Jeffrey
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I noticed a pre-order placeholder for Haven on CoolStuffInc. Does this mean there won't be a Kickstarter campaign for this one?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
I have not known Red Raven to not inform the fans first. We were told more info was coming.

It is my #1 priority coming from RRG so I am not concerned that a OLGS has a listing. They have listings at a whisper of a new titles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Big Tom Casual of Orange Nebula
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
knuckles29 wrote:
I have not known Red Raven to not inform the fans first. We were told more info was coming.

It is my #1 priority coming from RRG so I am not concerned that a OLGS has a listing. They have listings at a whisper of a new titles.

On their kickstarter for Empires of the Void II (live NOW, trying to secure final stretch goals go back it!!) they mentioned releasing a game this year direct the shelves no kickstarter. They then specifically said it WASNT Haven though.

Yeah this isn't an answer to your question per say. :-)

The impression I've been getting is that Haven will be kickstarted.

Frankly I hope they continue kickstarting their games. Ryan has said the process makes his games better and I tend to agree. Plus it's just so fun to be a part of his kickstarter a, you get to feel involved in the process and come away with s game you feel you had some involvement in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
CasualToast wrote:

On their kickstarter for Empires of the Void II (live NOW, trying to secure final stretch goals go back it!!) they mentioned releasing a game this year direct the shelves no kickstarter. They then specifically said it WASNT Haven though.

Looks like that game is Klondike Rush!

https://twitter.com/WatchItPlayed/status/842256916831125505
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.