Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Played first game yesterday of the Big Box version. Something weird happened. The rule book said to escape you roll for remaining gems +1 but when listening to the CD it just said number of gems. We went with the rule book since that seems more official. Which is it?

Also, I notice one of the muscle man's is double sided without a character art. First experience with this publisher and I have to say, these two things leave me unimpressed with them... :/. Still a fun game though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rickard
Sweden
Växjö
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
It should be gems +1.

If you contact Queen Games via their contact form (http://www.queen-games.com/kontakt/) I'm sure they can send you a correct muscle man.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Temple
United States
Lynnwood
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's gems +1. I don't know about the Big Box, but in the base game that's also what the +gem is trying to say here:

ninja
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thanks. Why did they not just add a gem to the supply (say instead of starting with 16, start with 17) and just make it +0? Seems like that would have been a lot simpler. Unless there is some mechanics issue I'm not thinking of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marlene Thornstrom
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's possible for you to remove all of the gems. This way you always need to get at least one key to escape.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Krajewski
United States
Fitchburg
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tikatoy wrote:
It's possible for you to remove all of the gems. This way you always need to get at least one key to escape.

Exactly. We stole a yellow gem from one of our other games and add it to the pot. Then we tell everybody you need to roll keys equal to the number of gems, except the yellow gem we cannot place on a spot on the board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.