Subject: Germany, Bayern, München rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mich du
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello,

just wanted to ask if there is someone in Munich that wants to play BattleCon.

Also if there are groups in germany that play it?

Got BattleCON War: Remaster so if someone just wants to try out the game I would also play it with them.

Mfg,
Ini
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ininalia wrote:
Hello,

just wanted to ask if there is someone in Munich that wants to play BattleCon.

Also if there are groups in germany that play it?

Got BattleCON War: Remaster so if someone just wants to try out the game I would also play it with them.

Mfg,
Ini

First of all: Yeah, there definitely are groups in Germany that play it! Even though I don't get to play as often as I'd like to. But two-player time is at a premium here.

That said, Bonn is a bit too far away from Munich to arrange a meeting. But I wish you the best of luck in finding players -- BattleCON is among my top 3 games of all times. I'd recommend taking it to a game cafe or somesuch (there's bound to be one in Munich), or take it to your FLGS and see if you can find players. Or you could set up an Organized Play event and get some play credits which you can cash in for prizes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.