Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob
United States
Stephenville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the Asmadi versions of the base game and both Echoes of the Past and Figures in the Sand expansions. I combined them all and now have separated them but can't figure out which reference cards came with which game. Can you help me?

I have 5 'reference' cards that say Tuck, Return, and Draw and X in bold at the top of one side. I have 4 'reference' cards that say Special Achievements in bold at the top of one side. Lastly I have 4 larger 'reference' cards that actually say Reference in bold at the top on both sides.

Thanks for your help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Cambridge
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The reference cards that feature "Inspire" are for Figures in the Sand. Among the remaining ones, the cards that feature "Forecast" are for Echoes of the Past.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
flag msg tools
Heart full of soul, head full of shit
badge
Snob of the People
mbmbmbmbmb
The base game and Echoes reference cards are smaller. The Echoes cards will say "forecast" at the bottom of one side. The Figures cards are larger and have a colored area with a heading of "decrees." There are a number of other differences, but this should sort them out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.