Paperback» Forums » General

Subject: Where to get Print and Play version now? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nina
Philippines
flag msg tools
mb
I just recently discovered this and found that the old source was a $5 backing on kickstarter. I'd get it, but it's long been closed. The $30+ version is kind of bank-breaking for me and I don't want to have to deal with international shipping (my country is horrible at it). Is there any place now where I could get the files? (Even purchase them or something) It looks like a really slick game and I really want to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last time I looked, the PnP version was only available for purchase in German. I've tried to have the PnP tag removed from the game, but some admins have a policy not to do that, so if you're looking for PnP games, you find every game that was ever available that way. And this was, for a time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Lunte
Germany
Garrel
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The German version also hasn't been PnP for quite a while, ever since he started planning for the official German print run.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WildEggnog wrote:
I just recently discovered this and found that the old source was a $5 backing on kickstarter. I'd get it, but it's long been closed. The $30+ version is kind of bank-breaking for me and I don't want to have to deal with international shipping (my country is horrible at it). Is there any place now where I could get the files? (Even purchase them or something) It looks like a really slick game and I really want to play it.
I think your only possibility is to contact Tim Fowers, the designer, and see if he is interested in selling the PnP version. I don't remember if he's ever said something about it in the forum.

Tim Fowers
United States
OGDEN
UT
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nina
Philippines
flag msg tools
mb
I did see quite a few games like this. But this one has me particularly gripped so I'm trying to find a workaround. Thanks for the info!

I'm not German though nor can I understand it so sadly it won't work for me haha.

I'll try the last suggestion! Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Paul
msg tools
Just buy the app for $4.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobi Eb
msg tools
mb
Tobl wrote:
The German version also hasn't been PnP for quite a while, ever since he started planning for the official German print run.

Whrere do I find this PnP files? I am German and therefore more than happy with that in case it exists ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tobinsky wrote:
Tobl wrote:

Whrere do I find this PnP files? I am German and therefore more than happy with that in case it exists ;-)
It's currently the second thread on the General paperback forum:
Paperback - Deutsche Ausgabe Paperback - German version

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Lunte
Germany
Garrel
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Phelanpt wrote:
Tobinsky wrote:
Tobl wrote:

Nope, not anymore. The German PnP was an offer while it was still in development, ever since they sent the files to the printer it hasn't been available anymore. You can get the fully printed version for 25€ including shipping though -> https://boardgamegeek.com/article/25442560#25442560
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tobl wrote:
Phelanpt wrote:
Tobinsky wrote:
Tobl wrote:

Nope, not anymore. The German PnP was an offer while it was still in development, ever since they sent the files to the printer it hasn't been available anymore. You can get the fully printed version for 25€ including shipping though -> https://boardgamegeek.com/article/25442560#25442560
Thanks, I thought there had been some change, but I wasn't sure what. I probably should have specified when I linked to the thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.