Subject: Looking for a German pledger rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luka Kovač Plavi
Croatia
Našice
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello, I just came across this (for some reason I didn't see it before on KS) and saw that the late pledge entry was raised from 150$ to 220$+

As the 'normal' late pledge already goes above my student gaming budget, I was wondering if there is anyone from Germany (preferably Essen and the surrounding areas) that might be interested in ordering another base pledge (if that is possible) as if I understood correctly original backers still have the lower price, and we can split the shipping costs of the both pledges.

I am coming to Essen spiel every year so I can pick it up there or in worst case scenario I have a friend who can receive it by post in germany (also essen).

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Loig Roumois
Switzerland
Baden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, sure, I'm happy to help. I have my copy sent to my german post address. I won't be at Essen though. So let me know where I should send the package to and I'll do it. You will have to pay postage and some shipping and handling though...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.