Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

A Feast for Odin» Forums » General

Subject: A Fist Full of Silver - Income vs. effort for the exploration boards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Grey
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I’ve been planning a strategy guide for the different exploration boards, however it’s taking longer than expected. In the meantime, here is a brief overview of the income possibilities for each of the different boards as well as the effort it will take to achieve them. For now I’m focusing strictly on the number of tiles necessary to cover, not how difficult it is to do so due to irregular coastlines, mountains, etc. (Those will be addressed in the strategy post.)

The format I’ve used is:

Fewest # of tiles to cover(total # of tiles including bonus tiles) + negative spaces covered in the process

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Feathers
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like some cool analysis. I'll be interested in seeing the finished results and your conclusions based on this.

With that being said, I do think you may want to recheck some of your numbers. I'm pretty sure there are -86 on the homeboard whereas you only have 76 in your final count.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Grey
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ranior wrote:
With that being said, I do think you may want to recheck some of your numbers. I'm pretty sure there are -86 on the homeboard whereas you only have 76 in your final count.

Yep, you're right.

Not sure how that slipped past, but I'll get it fixed and verify the other numbers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.