Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Snow
United States
New York City
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These two lists submitted to the Files section include questions I had myself before playing, all of which I have now answered, and a consolidation of FAQ threads answered on the boards by the designers. While the TKR rules book is excellent, some questions may come up for new players, due to both the length of the rules and new concepts being introduced.

I have just received my own First Edition, but have not played the game yet. Currently the Second Edition has not yet been released.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hewitt
United States
Wexford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
14. When Liao Hua/Shu is occupies two border locations as his power allows, does still count as only one General stationed for VP determination? (Yes).

This answer is incorrect. He counts as one general for calculating whether the game ends, but both border locations are counted for victory points at the end of the game.

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23321189#23321189
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.