Recommend
29 
 Thumb up
 Hide
321 Posts
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  Next »  [13] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Complaint Department

Subject: BGG needs a LGBTQ forum similar to the Women and Gaming forum rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
motoyugota wrote:
marble911 wrote:
motoyugota wrote:
And it is an incredibly toxic place if you dare disagree with any of the regulars there, even in the slightest. Or if you are a new user to the site, see the forum and dare ask what you believe to be an innocuous question about women and gaming (since, well, that's what the forum IS called). I've seen both of these happen dozens of times.

"toxic" is often a matter of perspective. The general forums can be incredibly toxic if you dare question the use of gender stereotypes in gaming. Or if you bring up any LGBTQ+ related topic. So maybe we should abolish them?

The fact that toxic behaviour can be found in some areas doesn't invalidate them as a whole.


I agree with you completely on that point. But if the point of the forum is to have a safe space for these discussions (which is exactly what is stated at the top of BOTH posts in the new forum right now), then why not make use of the mechanisms that makes it easier to achieve that goal? My only real problem with it is that you want things both ways. And, unfortunately, in the world we live in, that just isn't going to happen right now. So if you want it to be as public as possible, you're going to have to deal with the obnoxious, disgusting people (red X'ing is easy enough, but people are still going to have to deal with those posts until the issue gets resolved). If you don't want to deal with that, then there IS a mechanism in place already that helps mitigate those issues significantly with guilds. But guilds are not "visible" enough for you - that's perfectly understandable. My question is, though - which do you think is easier to resolve - making a guild more visible on BGG, or making bigots stop being bigots?

Of course one would "want things both ways." (1) Don't want to have to hide; (2) don't want people to be disruptive shitheads. That is a completely reasonable set of desires.

The previous 10 pages of discussion addressed the relative benefits of (1) posting in existing general forums (2) creating a new forum (3) using the guild system. These choices have different outcomes in terms of inclusiveness, publicity, moderation, trollosity, etc.

You're not raising anything new.


The point is, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY to have both things you listed as desires in a forum on BGG. In a guild, it is possible, but in a forum, unless they completely change how they determine who can post in which forums, it just isn't going to happen. Oh, and by changing that, they would be turning the forum into something completely different, something entirely like, what was is called again? Oh - a guild.

Asking the "general public" to just treat this one particular forum as a "safe space", without any additional mechanisms in place to enforce it is not going to work. In fact, it is likely to do the exact opposite (as the first thread has already shown).

If you are fine with this, then the forum is great. But that clearly is NOT what those that requested the forum want the forum to be. The point is that you are NOT going to get this "safe space" in a public forum on BGG because there are really not the tools to support that on BGG.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
motoyugota wrote:
tumorous wrote:
Of course one would "want things both ways." (1) Don't want to have to hide; (2) don't want people to be disruptive shitheads. That is a completely reasonable set of desires.

The previous 10 pages of discussion addressed the relative benefits of (1) posting in existing general forums (2) creating a new forum (3) using the guild system. These choices have different outcomes in terms of inclusiveness, publicity, moderation, trollosity, etc.

You're not raising anything new.


The point is, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY to have both things you listed as desires in a forum on BGG.
Really? No possible way? I'm pretty sure that if people come into the LGBTQ forums and are "disruptive shitheads" that they'll hear from Octavian pretty quickly that that's not a place for them to do that. And no one will be hiding... at least no more so than they would be in a guild.

motoyugota wrote:
In a guild, it is possible, but in a forum, unless they completely change how they determine who can post in which forums, it just isn't going to happen.
Given that the powers that be seem to look favorably on the idea of a LGBTQ forum, I'm pretty sure they'll make sure it doesn't get trampled on. Thanks for your concern though... except it doesn't really feel like you're worried about the LGBTQ community so much as you just want to tell them how they have to behave and what they're allowed to do. And the powers that be have overruled you on that.

motoyugota wrote:
Asking the "general public" to just treat this one particular forum as a "safe space", without any additional mechanisms in place to enforce it is not going to work.
You think Octavian is afraid to use moderation? That's a novel opinion.
11 
 Thumb up
0.07
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Keeper of the Sacred Aardvark
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
motoyugota wrote:


The point is, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY to have both things you listed as desires in a forum on BGG.

"it can't be perfect so why try at all" is that what you are saying?

See, the thing is, a forum dedicated to women's discussion or to LGBTQ+ discussion might get trolled, or derailed or disrupted, sure, but not to the same extent the same topic in General Gaming would.

What you are doing is pointing to every instance in W&G of someone being an ass and saying "see, having a forum doesn't work! just come back and join the even less welcoming place over here"

This isn't an either/or situation (we can have both a forum and a guild!) nor is it a matter of thinking we can eliminate 100% of the hatred, bigotry and general assholishness than can crop up in General (we won't even get into RSP). A reduction is fine. And I absolutely guarantee you, it will be reduced. It's far harder to be a disruptive, derailing troll when you are in W&G and discussing a femlae-centric topic than it is to do the same in General, where a lot more people will jump to your defense.

Would I like to eliminate all trolling? sure. but I'm not naïve. I understand how the internet works. And for me and others in my situation, going from 20 toxic comments a day to 10 is a huge improvement. For you, it's going from 0 to 0 so I can understand why you don't understand.

Do I want a "safe space"? of course. Do I labor under the delusion it will be 100% free from malice? no. But I don't need to make perfect the enemy of good.
18 
 Thumb up
0.35
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Feathers
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
motoyugota wrote:


The point is, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY to have both things you listed as desires in a forum on BGG. In a guild, it is possible, but in a forum, unless they completely change how they determine who can post in which forums, it just isn't going to happen. Oh, and by changing that, they would be turning the forum into something completely different, something entirely like, what was is called again? Oh - a guild.

Asking the "general public" to just treat this one particular forum as a "safe space", without any additional mechanisms in place to enforce it is not going to work. In fact, it is likely to do the exact opposite (as the first thread has already shown).

If you are fine with this, then the forum is great. But that clearly is NOT what those that requested the forum want the forum to be. The point is that you are NOT going to get this "safe space" in a public forum on BGG because there are really not the tools to support that on BGG.


What a depressing viewpoint. Not to mention one that's been pretty debunked already anyhow.

Look at the thread that gave rise to this one. It eventually got locked and shut down, partially through the constant cries of "why is this being discussed on BGG?" and the like.

Having a dedicated forum with stickied post that clearly lays out that the forum is accepted and supported by the BGG management clearly lays out that this space is NOT the place to discuss that. The forum and those discussions are welcome and allowed, and anyone may comment on the actual topics being discussed herein. But it is NOT the place to try to get the conversation shut to RSP, locked down, or debate why LGBT issues are even being discussed on BGG.

If you don't think that alone will have value to allowing these sorts of discussions to continue on BGG, I'd suggest you just go back to numerous LGBT threads in the past and see how many of them tend to get dragged down by those discussing why it is even there in the first place.

Finally though, again just what a depressing viewpoint. This forum shouldn't exist because there is a belief BGG posters are incapable of reading warnings and not posting bigoted things, so we may as well not have these public discussions anywhere?

Give the forum a few months, and let's see how it works out. Methinks it will help serve its purpose to allow for discussions at the intersection of LGBT and gaming without always getting locked or sent to RSP for derailment or bigots.
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
motoyugota wrote:
marble911 wrote:
motoyugota wrote:
And it is an incredibly toxic place if you dare disagree with any of the regulars there, even in the slightest. Or if you are a new user to the site, see the forum and dare ask what you believe to be an innocuous question about women and gaming (since, well, that's what the forum IS called). I've seen both of these happen dozens of times.

"toxic" is often a matter of perspective. The general forums can be incredibly toxic if you dare question the use of gender stereotypes in gaming. Or if you bring up any LGBTQ+ related topic. So maybe we should abolish them?

The fact that toxic behaviour can be found in some areas doesn't invalidate them as a whole.


I agree with you completely on that point. But if the point of the forum is to have a safe space for these discussions (which is exactly what is stated at the top of BOTH posts in the new forum right now), then why not make use of the mechanisms that makes it easier to achieve that goal? My only real problem with it is that you want things both ways. And, unfortunately, in the world we live in, that just isn't going to happen right now. So if you want it to be as public as possible, you're going to have to deal with the obnoxious, disgusting people (red X'ing is easy enough, but people are still going to have to deal with those posts until the issue gets resolved). If you don't want to deal with that, then there IS a mechanism in place already that helps mitigate those issues significantly with guilds. But guilds are not "visible" enough for you - that's perfectly understandable. My question is, though - which do you think is easier to resolve - making a guild more visible on BGG, or making bigots stop being bigots?

For me - as a Women and Gaming regular - the current solution works well enough. It isn't a safe space, but a much safer space. I encounter less of what I consider toxic there than on other forums. Threads get derailed and locked less often. I encounter less casual sexism. Fewer demeaning comments and jokes. Moderation seems to be stricter and swifter, with the obnoxious, disgusting people getting less stage time than they get elsewhere. And if you confront them, you are usually not outnumbered and shouted down because the place has helped gathering people who are a minority elsewhere on the site.

For me, guilds have more disadvantages. The visibility problem might be solved by making the guild module appear on the front page per default. But even with that, invidual guilds would be less visible since their number isn't limited and you can't keep them all visible.
There is also he fact that each guild is managed by a single guild manager, and that one person gets to decide what is acceptable and what isn't. I don't want things that tightly controlled by a single user. Or, viewed from a different perspective, tasking a single user with dealing with all the obnoxious, disgusting stuff. I don't think BGG admins should get to be freed from that responsibility.

That's why for me a dedicated forum works better than guilds would.
15 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Thurston
United States
Bloomington
Indiana
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mallgur wrote:
I hope said person is no longer a member of BGG.
I can assure you there are plenty of bigots who are still members. I suspect that in this case some long-time member saw the post, created a new account, and posted from that.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No One
United States
Burien
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mallgur wrote:
I can't imagine. I can only sympathize.
I hope said person is no longer a member of BGG.
What did the moderation do? That is the important thing, really.


The post was initially hidden by the red X, then shortly thereafter got deleted. The person might have been banned, but I can't say because I don't remember the username (and it's not there anymore to check). Someone else might better speak to that.

It was a gut-punch to see that picture, especially so quickly after the forum was created.

~V
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Veero wrote:
Mallgur wrote:
I can't imagine. I can only sympathize.
I hope said person is no longer a member of BGG.
What did the moderation do? That is the important thing, really.


The post was initially hidden by the red X, then shortly thereafter got deleted. The person might have been banned, but I can't say because I don't remember the username (and it's not there anymore to check). Someone else might better speak to that.

It was a gut-punch to see that picture, especially so quickly after the forum was created.

~V

User is saxon357 (it's shown where I quoted him, although I removed the content of the quote). BGG member since 2006, appears to have been a long-time contributor to the wargames sub-forum.

I'm sure the person is at least suspended, if not perma-banned from posting. Account hasn't been deleted though.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No One
United States
Burien
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
grant5 wrote:
I'm sure the person is at least suspended, if not perma-banned from posting. Account hasn't been deleted though.


Good riddance. angry

~V
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmb
grant5 wrote:
User is saxon357 (it's shown where I quoted him, although I removed the content of the quote). BGG member since 2006, appears to have been a long-time contributor to the wargames sub-forum.

I noticed him in a wargame thread recently in one of those friendly fluffy positive threads encouraging users without avatars to get them. His contribution made me raise my eyebrows, but I supposed it was only a clumsy joke:
https://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/25461390#25461390
Seeing his debut contribution to this forum, I guess he was being less ironic than I wanted to charitably give him credit for... :/
PS: Heh, 1 of the 2 thumbs on that is his own.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:

I agree, insofar as I'd suggest BGG consider a policy of summarily deleting troll posts like the one that appeared in the first thread in the new forum.


Admins do not delete troll posts.

I discussed the inappropriateness of the post with him and he admitted that he misread how it would be taken and agreed to delete it himself. It was a teachable moment and I believe after our discussion he understands that it was grossly misguided attempt at what he thought would be taken as a joke.

These things will happen. We'll deal with them as they do and move on. We'll continue to try to teach those who post offensive comments out of ignorance rather than malevolence, and will ban the ones that are posting with ill intent or refuse to let go of their ignorance.




15 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
Avatar
mbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
tumorous wrote:

I agree, insofar as I'd suggest BGG consider a policy of summarily deleting troll posts like the one that appeared in the first thread in the new forum.


Admins do not delete troll posts. I discussed the inappropriateness of the post with him and he admitted that he misread how it would be taken and agreed to delete it himself.

Oh, I see how my language was ambiguous. I was aware that post had been deleted by its owner. I meant to recommend that you should start summarily deleting troll posts (for example, that one).
6 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kathrin
Austria
Wien
flag msg tools
Avatar
mb
Octavian wrote:
tumorous wrote:

I agree, insofar as I'd suggest BGG consider a policy of summarily deleting troll posts like the one that appeared in the first thread in the new forum.


Admins do not delete troll posts.

I discussed the inappropriateness of the post with him and he admitted that he misread how it would be taken and agreed to delete it himself. It was a teachable moment and I believe after our discussion he understands that it was grossly misguided attempt at what he thought would be taken as a joke.

These things will happen. We'll deal with them as they do and move on. We'll continue to try to teach those who post offensive comments out of ignorance rather than malevolence, and will ban the ones that are posting with ill intent or refuse to let go of their ignorance.

I hope your patience with those who refuse to let go of their "ignorance" will be severely limited.
It's hard for me to believe in the ignorance excuse even this one time.
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No One
United States
Burien
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
marble911 wrote:
Octavian wrote:
tumorous wrote:

I agree, insofar as I'd suggest BGG consider a policy of summarily deleting troll posts like the one that appeared in the first thread in the new forum.


Admins do not delete troll posts.

I discussed the inappropriateness of the post with him and he admitted that he misread how it would be taken and agreed to delete it himself. It was a teachable moment and I believe after our discussion he understands that it was grossly misguided attempt at what he thought would be taken as a joke.

These things will happen. We'll deal with them as they do and move on. We'll continue to try to teach those who post offensive comments out of ignorance rather than malevolence, and will ban the ones that are posting with ill intent or refuse to let go of their ignorance.

I hope your patience with those who refuse to let go of their "ignorance" will be severely limited.
It's hard for me to believe in the ignorance excuse even this one time.


I generally don't attribute them to ignorance or maliciousness... but instead a deficiency in empathy coupled with a sophomoric sense of humor. Though, it's just as bad.

~V
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
marble911 wrote:

I hope your patience with those who refuse to let go of their "ignorance" will be severely limited.
It's hard for me to believe in the ignorance excuse even this one time.


It's easy for me to believe. There is a wide range in how much experience people have had interacting with people different from themselves.

That said, if someone says they now understand and then it happens again, that's it. No more chances after the first.

-MMM

11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C Bazler
United States
Bronx
New York
flag msg tools
"Come, and trip it as you go..."
badge
"...on the light fantastic toe."
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:
marble911 wrote:

I hope your patience with those who refuse to let go of their "ignorance" will be severely limited.
It's hard for me to believe in the ignorance excuse even this one time.


It's easy for me to believe. There is a wide range in how much experience people have had interacting with people different from themselves.

That said, if someone says they now understand and then it happens again, that's it. No more chances after the first.

-MMM



You may not have seen it because he deleted it pretty quickly, but he made a second post sarcastically saying how happy he was to see the new forum, followed by the "I'm going to be sick" face (gulp).

It was pretty clear what his intention was. Regardless, hopefully he has learned now that if he doesn't like the new forum, he can just ignore it.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vanessa Lopez
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Mallgur wrote:
Being inclusive to minorities implies a firm and inflexible attitude towards those who aren't.


"Being inclusive to minorities" also (and more importantly) includes listening to us when we say we need something and respecting that we know best about what we need to feel included in a space.

We asked, we presented our point of view, admins listened, and gave us what we needed.

End of story.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cbazler wrote:
Octavian wrote:
marble911 wrote:

I hope your patience with those who refuse to let go of their "ignorance" will be severely limited.
It's hard for me to believe in the ignorance excuse even this one time.


It's easy for me to believe. There is a wide range in how much experience people have had interacting with people different from themselves.

That said, if someone says they now understand and then it happens again, that's it. No more chances after the first.

-MMM



You may not have seen it because he deleted it pretty quickly, but he made a second post sarcastically saying how happy he was to see the new forum, followed by the "I'm going to be sick" face (gulp).

It was pretty clear what his intention was. Regardless, hopefully he has learned now that if he doesn't like the new forum, he can just ignore it.

I saw this post as well, and it definitely made it clear that he wasn't trying to be funny and knew exactly what he was saying. I wonder if Octavian has the ability to still see it, if he didn't already.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .
United States
.
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
Octavian wrote:
marble911 wrote:

I hope your patience with those who refuse to let go of their "ignorance" will be severely limited.
It's hard for me to believe in the ignorance excuse even this one time.


It's easy for me to believe. There is a wide range in how much experience people have had interacting with people different from themselves.

That said, if someone says they now understand and then it happens again, that's it. No more chances after the first.

-MMM


So basically, everyone gets one free chance to make bigoted troll posts under the excuse "I don't have much experience interacting with LGBTQ people; I didn't realize I had to treat them like humans too"?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Keeper of the Sacred Aardvark
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
took less than an hour for a bigot to reveal himself. he got red x'ed and the mods did their job. I want to trust that the mods can handle the issues that will arise so long as we do our part in not engaging, not feeding the trolls as it were, and just hitting that red x. it's day 2. let's give this all a chance
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
grant5 wrote:
cbazler wrote:


You may not have seen it because he deleted it pretty quickly, but he made a second post sarcastically saying how happy he was to see the new forum, followed by the "I'm going to be sick" face (gulp).

It was pretty clear what his intention was. Regardless, hopefully he has learned now that if he doesn't like the new forum, he can just ignore it.

I saw this post as well, and it definitely made it clear that he wasn't trying to be funny and knew exactly what he was saying. I wonder if Octavian has the ability to still see it, if he didn't already.


I did not see that, and deleted posts are deleted for good - we do not have an archive of deleted content.

That would have changed how I saw things if I had seen it, certainly.
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Stupid question: Is the new forum up? If so, why am I not seeing it?
Ah, because I was looking for something called LGBTQ not Rainbow BGGers.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ElAdoranSureshot wrote:
Octavian wrote:
marble911 wrote:

I hope your patience with those who refuse to let go of their "ignorance" will be severely limited.
It's hard for me to believe in the ignorance excuse even this one time.


It's easy for me to believe. There is a wide range in how much experience people have had interacting with people different from themselves.

That said, if someone says they now understand and then it happens again, that's it. No more chances after the first.

-MMM


So basically, everyone gets one free chance to make bigoted troll posts under the excuse "I don't have much experience interacting with LGBTQ people; I didn't realize I had to treat them like humans too"?


Yea I kind of feel like trolling these subforums is worse than trolling General and should probably warrant a harsher response from the mods.

It's like, well not only did you post something bigoted/inappropriate, you actively sought out the group you wanted to torment. How does that not warrant a stronger hammer?
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
ElAdoranSureshot wrote:

So basically, everyone gets one free chance to make bigoted troll posts under the excuse "I don't have much experience interacting with LGBTQ people; I didn't realize I had to treat them like humans too"?


If the intent is clearly bigoted from the start, there is no forgiveness.
But there are people who will be unintentionally offensive - they get to make a mistake without it ruining their account as long as they are willing to learn from it.

Some people may try to exploit that forgiveness, I'm sure. Some of those may even succeed. That's playing with fire, and anyone who values their account shouldn't even try. And no one gets another chance after the first.

9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shampoo4you wrote:

It's like, well not only did you post something bigoted/inappropriate, you actively sought out the group you wanted to torment. How does that not warrant a stronger hammer?


It does. Normally trolling a general forum starts at a warning, then a one day suspension, then a two day suspension for the next one, etc. It takes A LOT of violations to get to an indefinite suspension.

Bigoted trolling is an immediately indefinite suspension from the start. If it is lifted at all, it would only be done with an acknowledgment that what was posted was wrong and assurances that it would never happen again.
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  Next »  [13] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.