United Kingdom
Huddersfield
West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mallgur wrote:
[
Sorry, no. No time.
I just wanted to explain to the person that asked how one could see anything negative about having such a sub-forum how I saw it as such, especially for those apparently being benefited by it. That's it.

I gave my opinion and my contribution to the discussion, I hope in a positive way and without offending anyone.

Time will tell if I am (hopefully) wrong.

If you can't be bothered to read the discussion, you have nothing of value to contribute to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Abiezer Coppe wrote:
Mallgur wrote:
[
Sorry, no. No time.
I just wanted to explain to the person that asked how one could see anything negative about having such a sub-forum how I saw it as such, especially for those apparently being benefited by it. That's it.

I gave my opinion and my contribution to the discussion, I hope in a positive way and without offending anyone.

Time will tell if I am (hopefully) wrong.

If you can't be bothered to read the discussion, you have nothing of value to contribute to it.

To be fair, this user posted (more briefly) in the new forum and was asked to post their thoughts in this thread instead. So while I too disagree with them and felt frustration at their rehashing points that have already been addressed at length here, I understand now why they did it and I don't think it's necessary to criticize or keep debating them. They are just late to the party, and we already "won" the debate anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve
Thailand
flag msg tools
This is a test. RSP, chit chat and Wargamer are not working.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb

The forum issues today are a bug affecting a large number of forums on the site. I'm doing what I can to get in touch with the developers so it can be fixed ASAP. Sorry for any confusion.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Baird
United States
Pflugerville
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Octavian wrote:

The forum issues today are a bug affecting a large number of forums on the site. I'm doing what I can to get in touch with the developers so it can be fixed ASAP. Sorry for any confusion.

I thought it was a bad april fools gag!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Thunkd
United States
Northampton
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's their worst fears realized! BGG allowed the LGBTQ forum and it has destroyed the sanctity of all the other forums and caused the end times!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Wagner
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thunkd wrote:
It's their worst fears realized! BGG allowed the LGBTQ forum and it has destroyed the sanctity of all the other forums and caused the end times!

Does this mean we are somewhere over the rainbow?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
No One
United States
Burien
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
lewis wrote:
Thunkd wrote:

Without a doubt.

And if we are to face the end times, the least we can do is ensure they're fabulous and color-coordinated for our part.

~V
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vanessa Lopez
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Veero wrote:
lewis wrote:
Thunkd wrote:

Without a doubt.

And if we are to face the end times, the least we can do is ensure they're fabulous and color-coordinated for our part.

~V

But, I'm not ready. I'm just not ready!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diane Close
United States
Twin Cities
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian wrote:

LOL, I though you were taking Chapel's advice and turning everything non-game-related into a guild! laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Should this thread be moved to the forum it spawned?

Pete (is dismayed at the new Complaints Forum posts leaderboard)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vanessa Lopez
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
plezercruz wrote:
Should this thread be moved to the forum it spawned?)

No, thank you. I'd rather not be reminded of all the negativity in this thread.

The OP was a complaint, so it belongs here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mamapapillon wrote:
plezercruz wrote:

You clearly don't understand the importance of the Complaints Forum Post Count Leader Board.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vanessa Lopez
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
grant5 wrote:
mamapapillon wrote:
plezercruz wrote:

You clearly don't understand the importance of the Complaints Forum Post Count Leader Board.

Clearly!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
grant5 wrote:
mamapapillon wrote:
plezercruz wrote:

Sounds like I should do a Q1 run. To avoid single threads dominating long-term contributions, we could have a 'months led' system... hmmm... robot
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Désirée Greverud
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
Keeper of the Sacred Aardvark
mbmbmbmbmb
wait, what? there's a leader board?

what does it track? who complains the most? which complaint goes on the longest? who has the most complaints that got resolved? I must know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete
United States
Northbrook
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DragonsDream wrote:
wait, what? there's a leader board?

what does it track? who complains the most? which complaint goes on the longest? who has the most complaints that got resolved? I must know!
Think of complaints as "the light."

The leaderboard tracks the moths.

Pete (laughs)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mc Jarvis
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
I speak to improve upon the cacophony.
badge
This heart is meant to convince you that I feel.
mbmbmbmbmb
if you flag the negativity enough maybe we can get it moved to rsp.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
Let me show you how it's done here: Take your bullshit "leaderboard" count to Chit Chat where it belongs.

OK, I don't feel quite that strongly, but this thread is legit' complaints forum stuff. You guys are getting your peanut butter on my chocolate. There are other threads dedicated to playing at posting the most, the last, or the love-iest. At least save the pile-on love-in for the occasional post that gets moved here because some bonehead thinks rules don't apply to him.

Besides, my self-righteous complaint about complaints, complete with cursing and finger-pointing is qualitatively worth 20 times the complaint value of these count-padding posts. Surely that's worth an indignant dis-honorable mention in the leaderboard footnotes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant
United States
Cuyahoga Falls
Ohio
flag msg tools
One of the best gaming weekends in Ohio since 2010. Search facebook for "BOGA Weekend Retreat" for more info!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LurkingMeeple wrote:
this thread is legit' complaints forum stuff. You guys are getting your peanut butter on my chocolate. There are other threads dedicated to playing at posting the most, the last, or the love-iest. At least save the pile-on love-in for the occasional post that gets moved here because some bonehead thinks rules don't apply to him.

...not sure if serious? This thread fulfilled its purpose both days and pages ago. We're just having fun now. Not sure what the problem is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmb
grant5 wrote:
We're just having fun now. Not sure what the problem is.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  9 , 10 , 11 , 12 , 13  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.