Subject: Wanted for dueling rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Randy D

Wyoming
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you duel a player who has no bounty on their head, you get a wanted poster. Then if you win you get to steal something from them. If you do steal something from them you then get another wanted poster. So in this case, you would receive 2 wanted poster tokens after the duel?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Where are you finding in the Rulebook that you get a Wanted Poster when you duel a player that has no bounty? I'm not seeing that on page 5, nor am I familiar with that rule being anywhere else in the Rulebook. Though if I'm wrong, I'll be glad to be corrected here!

And about receiving a Wanted Poster for stealing from the loser, remember that that's an optional decision. So, the way I read the rules is that you can easily walk away from a duel without gaining any Wanted Posters at all.

Reference: Rulebook, page 5.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy D

Wyoming
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

Where are you finding in the Rulebook that you get a Wanted Poster when you duel a player that has no bounty? I'm not seeing that on page 5, nor am I familiar with that rule being anywhere else in the Rulebook. Though if I'm wrong, I'll be glad to be corrected here!

That is my bad. It must have been a misreading of the rules as we played or I inadvertently applied some of the rules from another sandbox game (Xia).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Smith
United States
Troy
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You may have been thinking about the "rob the bank" action. That rule is worded such that you think you should get two Wanted Posters if you successfully rob the bank. This has been clarified by the publisher to be only one Wanted Poster, regardless of success or failure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.