Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benoit Pilotte
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If an opponent achieves a Campaign and kills all my Tribes in a Location where I control the Wazir, what happen with my Wazir. ¿I keep it until someone play a Purple card in his Tableau?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
mbmbmbmbmb
Only one player will every qualify for each location's Wazir card. If you don't qualify for the card it is set aside until a player can qualify for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benoit Pilotte
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cole Wehrle wrote:
Only one player will every qualify for each location's Wazir card. If you don't qualify for the card it is set aside until a player can qualify for it.

Sorry but I'm not 100% sure despite your answer. English isn't my first language. J3.2 said: "Qualifying for Ruler. In order to become a Ruler..." It's that verb that cause me trouble... Nowhere is write something like "to become and stay a Ruler"... (or: to be a Ruler, ...)

Other question: I suppose that the special actions "Consolidate" or "Regime Change" from the Persia's Wazir can be played "for free" if the current Regime is Political Fragmentation; same thing with the "Campaign" ability from the Transcaspian's Wazir if Military Struggle; right?

Third question: At the bottom of p.13 (E11.2), rules says "See section P". Can't find this section...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cole Wehrle
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
"Work as if you live in the early days of a better nation"
mbmbmbmbmb
nimzo28 wrote:
Sorry but I'm not 100% sure despite your answer. English isn't my first language. J3.2 said: "Qualifying for Ruler. In order to become a Ruler..." It's that verb that cause me trouble... Nowhere is write something like "to become and stay a Ruler"... (or: to be a Ruler, ...)

Think of the Wazir cards as status markers. If a player is a ruler they get the card. The moment that isn't true, they lose it.

Quote:

Other question: I suppose that the special actions "Consolidate" or "Regime Change" from the Persia's Wazir can be played "for free" if the current Regime is Political Fragmentation; same thing with the "Campaign" ability from the Transcaspian's Wazir if Military Struggle; right?

Correct. The special actions on Wazir cards behave like other special actions.

Quote:

Third question: At the bottom of p.13 (E11.2), rules says "See section P". Can't find this section...

Ah that is a typo. I imagine the original redirect was just to J3.

Let me know if you have any more questions--and I'd encourage checking out the living rules. There were a couple of clarifications that have been built in since the game came out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nimzo28 wrote:
English isn't my first language. J3.2 said: "Qualifying for Ruler. In order to become a Ruler..." It's that verb that cause me trouble... Nowhere is write something like "to become and stay a Ruler"... (or: to be a Ruler, ...)

Cole Wehrle corrects the rule above but I confirm you interpreted this rule correctly as it is written so your English comprehension was accurate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.