Jay Sears
Wales
Hengoed
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hi Everyone,

I have been busy looking at ways to improve things.

Newsletter
I have got a great way of doing the newsletters and the subscribers are now at 85. The information I provide has been pretty good and very useful for many subscribers. It is mainly for game designers but I have been thoughtful to those who are not and ensuring they have useful content to read. You get one every quarterly which was changed from monthly and you never get any spam. If you don't like the newsletters (and why wouldn't you?)you can always unsubscribe.

You can subscribe here.

Blog
The blog has seen some changes by going from monthly to quarterly, and that is because of time constraints and focus on my game designs. I have been impressed with getting at least 100 unique hits to each entry I make and some have had over 1,000. The blog is aimed at game designers and they are very useful. You can find my blog here.

Website
I have been working hard to improve the site and will soon have a great resource list that I don't find on other sites. Every change I make to the website I always keep it live so you can see its progress and see all the changes as they are gradually made. It keeps it fresh that way and its like visiting a new site each time - but of course it will settle down! I'm not a graphic designer but I never give up trying to improve things. Soon I will be introducing a store to sell cool T-Shirts and other merchandise.

Competitions
I always introduce competitions and some lucky folks get a new board game courtesy of Pixy Games. You can find out about these competitions by signing up to the newsletter and joining the Destruction Facebook group. Just go to the website for more information and the link to the group.

I will post up each new blog entry in this thread so keep checking it out.

Jay

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Sears
Wales
Hengoed
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Shipping - Part 1: https://pixygamesuk.blogspot.co.uk/2017/03/shipping-part-1-e...

You will find this one very useful with lots of great advice and tips.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Sears
Wales
Hengoed
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hi folks,

A lot of blog entries since my last post. You will find lots of great resources and information.

https://pixygamesuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Sears
Wales
Hengoed
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Hi,

I have put up a few more blog entries and nearly completed the scheduled entries that I set out back in 2016. I will begin on a new schedule list shortly to bring fresh content and also do a series of protype's of my games with the process I go through. Hopefully this will be useful for you as I have learned a lot during the testing of my games and developing them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.