Subject: Other Timers rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Clark
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mb
Has anyone created or come across other 10-minute timers that are fun to play with?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kane Klenko
United States
Mount Horeb
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not as good as the official app, but this is what I used when playtesting FUSE.

http://youtu.be/u5FUhkpzv7Q

-Kane
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan D.
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
If wishes were fishes all wrapped up in rices
badge
we'd all have a plateful of sushi.
mbmbmbmbmb
I thought getting one of those cheap kitchen timers that ticks and ends with a jarring bell would make it kinda fun.
Plus I also kinda like having a low-tech option with no device needed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shaun M
United Kingdom
Bristol
Bristol
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Favre4MVP wrote:
It's not as good as the official app, but this is what I used when playtesting FUSE.

http://youtu.be/u5FUhkpzv7Q

-Kane

For me, this is better! I uninstalled the official app when it was updated to include Clank. I had it installed on my mobile, which is an older model with less available memory than newer phones, and didn't appreciate it when Renegade increased the app's file size with features I'll never use. I've now downloaded the audio to the YouTube video, so will use this next time I play
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ivan Ferré
Switzerland
Bern
Bern
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The same as me. My mobile is always full with content to read and pictures and spending all those Mb just for a fancy countdown is a no-no for me.

But I love both voices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.