Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

T.I.M.E Stories» Forums » Rules

Subject: Entering a location, picking up an item then move again in the same TU rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John McAssey
msg tools
Hi all! I just need a bit of clarification on this please.

When entering a location and looking at a card, if that is e.g. Get item 10 I know no TU has been spent. Can the same receptacle move (spends 1 TU) to another card and get another item / resolve a roll all within the 1 TU spend while the other receptacles may be rolsolving a fight?

So all the below in 1 TU

Enter the location and read card A
Decide on the card and read
3 players are locked in but the 4th picks up an item.
1 TU spent for the 3 to fight but the 4th hasn't rolled

Can the 4th move which is an action and look at a new card or can you not read that card till the next TU spend?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Van Deusen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. Player 4 can use her TU to move at the same time the others are fighting. You decide which order to take the actions in.

Edit: Picking up another item that doesn't require a roll could be done in that TU, but making a roll would have to be done with a subsequent TU.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Cooper
United Kingdom
Taunton
Somerset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mclane1984 wrote:

So all the below in 1 TU

Enter the location and read card A
Decide on the card and read
3 players are locked in but the 4th picks up an item.
1 TU spent for the 3 to fight but the 4th hasn't rolled

Can the 4th move which is an action and look at a new card or can you not read that card till the next TU spend?

Your accounting and sequencing is slightly off, for 0 TU...
Lay out the panorama.
Read card A.
Decide to enter (or leave) the location.
Place pawns on spaces.
Read the appropriate cards (collect Items).

Then (if you must, because of locks, or choose to do so) spend 1 TU to move, attempt a test or do nothing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.