Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
quinn ortmeyer
Canada
Breslau
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems like a dumb question, so apologies if everyone else thinks so too, but when performing a regular attack, am I only allowed to attack 1 monster in my space? the rules keep referring to attacking a monster, and the examples given show adding up the attack types on the dice and applying them to a monster, but wanting to clarify if there were two monsters, in my space, needing a total of 6 bullets, and I roll 6 I can apply them to both monsters and kill them? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
turok12 wrote:
This seems like a dumb question, so apologies if everyone else thinks so too, but when performing a regular attack, am I only allowed to attack 1 monster in my space? the rules keep referring to attacking a monster, and the examples given show adding up the attack types on the dice and applying them to a monster, but wanting to clarify if there were two monsters, in my space, needing a total of 6 bullets, and I roll 6 I can apply them to both monsters and kill them? Thanks.

You target a single monster (and overkill is wasted under normal conditions). However, bomb damage gets applied to all models in a zone, and some focus abilities allow you to split damage across multiple targets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
quinn ortmeyer
Canada
Breslau
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for the reply. that's kind of what I thought, since that is what the rules say, but just wanted to be clear.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.