Escape Room: The Game» Forums » General

Subject: Nuclear Countdown modified hint 2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas Bennetts
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
When we played NC, we were totally confused on the first puzzle. We ended up guessing because the clue was basically useless to us. It seems to be true for most other people on the forums. I found the official walk through of this stage, and now its more clear what to do.

If you plan on packing your game up for another group, I made a new HINT 2 card to make it more clear what the objective of the puzzle is. It dosent use the decoder, so you will have to fold it in half and maybe tape it shut.

Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4JfYO4o1l89SXhuVG85dV9iTG8...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Punter
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This puzzle frustrated us no end, and even more so when the clues weren't helping! We held off on taking the first couple of clues initially as felt we had been making progress, but then after deciding to look at them they really didn't help!

This card is better for sure. I've ran Prison Break for friends and will likely do the same for Nuclear Countdown at some point, my wife and I were already talking last night about better clues for the 1st puzzle, so glad to see we weren't the only ones!

We breezed through the 2nd and 3rd puzzles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.