Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul H
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
“Knowing where the trap is—that's the first step in evading it.”
mbmbmbmbmb
NOTE: my intent is not to overly pressure the release of the vassal module here.

As I lack local opponents, I eagerly await the vassal module and instead of posting in each month's vassal signup, I thought we could start /keep a running list of folks looking to PBEM once the module is released.

I will start us off.

Looking for an opponent to play the campaign version. I am okay with trying either side.

Cheers,
Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
The mod was released yesterday. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul H
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
“Knowing where the trap is—that's the first step in evading it.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Woo hoo! Over to the vassal signup board for me!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan | In ancient times cats were worshipped as gods; they have not forgotten this | Combat Commander series fan | The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me! | Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an error in the Vassal module from what I can see. The "Hide CP Blocks" buttons in the menubar area seem to have issues ....

1. Both button's text is "Hide CP Blocks" when one should be "AP"
2. They are mapped to CTRL H instead of CTRL F (flip). Not sure why that is. I don't see any effect on the blocks on the map when clicking those buttons right now (in either solitaire or 2 player modes). oops, using older (testing) version of Vassal, this is okay now (the CTRL-H visibly works).

I'm tinkering a bit to make sure, and then sending an email to Joel to see what's up.

I also try using the "Send to used" command on the aircraft and they disappear from the game map, and don't go to the respective players forces window in the Used spot. I don't honestly know where they go right now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Keckley
United States
Bakersfield
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Fields of Despair - GMT P500.
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent an email to Joel.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel Toppen
United States
Gallup
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Preorder Navajo Wars by GMT Games
mbmbmbmbmb
I fixed the errant labeling on buttons. Will upload eventually. Waiting to see if more significant bugs show up in the next 24 hours or so.

The HIDE Blocks buttons do not work when signed in as SOLO. The command to FLIP Blocks is ONLY available to SOLO and you will have to do that block-by-block. HIDE works when you are signed in as AP or CP player.

Sending tiles to USED or AVAILABLE sends them to Solitaire Player Display when signed in as SOLO.

Hope this helps clear the fog.

-Joel
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McCormick
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in trying out the shorter scenarios. Probably can't commit to a full campaign.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.