Guy H
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did a foam core insert for the 1st edition, which I butchered a bit to accommodate the 2nd. It all fits. Just! Plus point is I can store it vertically on the shelf without all the bits moving.

http://imgur.com/a/i09z5

N.B. Only possible by shedding all the crap black bases and replacing with clear plastic ones. But no great loss eh?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Mckay
United Kingdom
Westerham
Kent
flag msg tools
Good, bad... I'm the guy with the gun.
mbmb
Nope. I have it all in with the awful black bases. It was a schlepp, but I got it done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marlene Thornstrom
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ooh, I like the idea of putting the items in plastic binder sheets! Great job, overall!

Coincidentally, I was staring at my game (base 2e + 1e + Beyond the Threshold and trying to figure out how to fit everything in one box just moments ago! I don't have the interest or ability to mess around with foam core though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Velox
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all the monsters in a separate box since these are miniatures that can be used in multiple Lovecraft games. Everything else I have in the regular core box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vojta Karen
Czech Republic
Prague
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really like your storage solution, even though I haven't decided to get rid of the bases myself, I hope I'll be able to fit everything into the base + beyond the threshold boxes...

I also fell in love with the idea of putting the cards in sheets - I see that you use ones that fit 16 cards per sheet, but I'm unable to find it anywhere, would you mind telling me where you got them/what brand they are? Thanks in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hill
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I threw the plastic monsters in the bin and just use the tokens. There's loads of space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gutripper
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the tray with counters what are the round tokens for that look like fire on the second row far right? Are they from 1st Ed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grace P.
United States
Turlock
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like your idea to use binder sleeves to hold the cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.