Randy D

Wyoming
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules say to remove a Challenge token only if you succeeded at it. So does this mean a 3x Desperado Challenge token would remain if you defeated 2 of the 3 desperados that came up? Also, does this mean the Gold challenge token would remain if you found no gold, or if you found gold but lost it because you did not defeat the desperados that attacked after finding it? Does this mean the Cattle Challenge remains if you were able to get some money for your effort but did not create a complete herd?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my gameā€¦ when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
Been a while, but I think these are right. FAQ had some answers.

Desperados: Yes you must defeat all to remove the tile.
Gold: It gets removed regardless of what you pull from the bag or even if you fail to defeat the Desperados.
Cattle: Rules state if you get any money it is successful. It only fails when cattle go outside the mini-board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Randy,

For additional answers, if the Rulebook isn't helping much, I offer this shameless plug for my Condensed Rules Pamphlet, here: Spurs Condensed Rules Pamphlet

The answers to your questions are on pages 4,5, & 6.
- The top of page 4 provides generic guidance for how to resolve all challenges.
- The remainder of the three pages discusses each challenge individually, with a bullet for each that informs you how to resolve a successful or unsuccessful challenge.

Hope that helps!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.