Popular Tags: [View All]
Walts
Scotland
Kilwinning
flag msg tools
badge
Dune: The Dice Must Flow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking for players for the next exciting PbF!

Having finished the first PbF for DuneTDG ...

>>> DuneTDG: The Dice Must Flow (PbF #1)

... we've found the game's transition easy to play online, so we're
looking to start #2 but need players to come onboard.

Post here if interested ... Sign-Up! ... or PM me directly. We're
happy to give advice on gameplay, how to play PbF, roll the
dice and make moves ... Thanks, Walts

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Polenzani
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Guys I know you are all excited for Playing By Forum, but mass spamming people who own it looking for players is not cool. People who enjoy playing games by forum tend to pay attention to those forums. Personally, it's one of the least fun ways for me to enjoy a game but I do understand people enjoy it. However, I am tired of getting messages from y'all so please... stop.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walts
Scotland
Kilwinning
flag msg tools
badge
Dune: The Dice Must Flow!
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies for that. In our enthusiasm (desperation) to gather a
fifth player, our communications have gotten mixed up.

We now have a fifth, I think, so we'll curb the mass hysteria ... Walts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MyO the HedgeFox
Russia
flag msg tools
The Verse flows throughout Aquaria. Through each ripple and wave, through every living being, The Verse binds us all as one.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rapscallion_69 wrote:
Guys I know you are all excited for Playing By Forum, but mass spamming people who own it looking for players is not cool. People who enjoy playing games by forum tend to pay attention to those forums. Personally, it's one of the least fun ways for me to enjoy a game but I do understand people enjoy it. However, I am tired of getting messages from y'all so please... stop.
Were you talking about the thread creation notifications? Those are easy to ignore, Malachi. =)
Besides, we’re trying to liven up the Dune:TDG mini-community here. So – no, we ain’t gonna stop.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Polenzani
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
MyOtheHedgeFox wrote:
Rapscallion_69 wrote:
Were you talking about the thread creation notifications? Those are easy to ignore, Malachi. =)
Besides, we’re trying to liven up the Dune:TDG mini-community here. So – no, we ain’t gonna stop.)

No I was speaking about the PM's they were sending out looking for players. I don't mind the alerts that are a result of subscription (that's how it's supposed to work, people who want notifications get them). This was direct messages to users who own the game. And glad to hear that the message was received
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.