Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Facehugger rule ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ralf Brechtel
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
In the rules is stated, that the player who draw it and the next player can kill it. On the card it reads "any" player can kill it. For my understanding this means in a 3 player game all players can kill it if they can. Or is my understanding of the word any wrong ?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
You have 2 turns to kill it: the turn it is revealed and the next one.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Xahendir wrote:
You have 2 turns to kill it: the turn it is revealed and the next one.


Basically, any player can kill A facehugger. However, a specific one can only be killed on the turn it 'attached' and the next one. So the current active player can kill it and the player who's turn is next can and that's it (as after that it's too late).
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
negatrev wrote:
Xahendir wrote:
You have 2 turns to kill it: the turn it is revealed and the next one.


Basically, any player can kill A facehugger. However, a specific one can only be killed on the turn it 'attached' and the next one. So the current active player can kill it and the player who's turn is next can and that's it (as after that it's too late).


And anyone coordinating a strong enough card during these 2 turns.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Taylor
United Kingdom
FARINGDON
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Xahendir wrote:
negatrev wrote:
Xahendir wrote:
You have 2 turns to kill it: the turn it is revealed and the next one.


Basically, any player can kill A facehugger. However, a specific one can only be killed on the turn it 'attached' and the next one. So the current active player can kill it and the player who's turn is next can and that's it (as after that it's too late).


And anyone coordinating a strong enough card during these 2 turns.


Coordinating is allowing the active player to play a copy of your card. The active player is still playing it, not the person coordinating.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.