Jean-Michel Simard
msg tools
When pog gets the ability quick thinking (which gives him 2 actions per round)

1-Do you think he can do twice the same jack drive? The wording is not completly clear.

2-Can he use twice : Ancillary attack (giving an additional attack to doorstop)

3- When you have an additional attack, it's an attack with only one weapon... right?

Thank you for your opinions!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Grimstad
United States
Fort Worth
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
1. If it doesn't specifically say you cannot, then I would say you could in this case.

2. That would be how I would interpret it.

3. I would also think that ancillary attack would only give you one extra hit with a single weapon, not 2. But this one I would also like to know if there was an offical ruling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chet Zeshonski
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1 - Yes, although some of them wouldn't make sense in combination, like using 'Jack Drive: Charge twice.

2 - Yes, there's no reason he couldn't. By contrast, Eilish Garrity's Occultation and Mirage come with only one token each, which suggests they can be cast only once each, even if Eilish uses the Fast Caster ability to take an additional spell action.

3 - 'Jack Drive: Ancillary Attack gives Doorstop an additional attack (singular), not an additional action. Only an action allows you to attack with all your melee or ranged weapons, as explained on page 15 of the rulebook.

Hope this helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Michel Simard
msg tools
Thank you guys for your inputs!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.