Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dano Fish
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For those who don't keep tiny baggies handy, or, like me, just find them kind of fiddly.

Of course, you need card sleeves.....so hopefully you DO keep some of those handy!

This works particularly well for storage here because the card sleeve is self supporting. It slides in and out of the box very easily, doesn't crumple or collapse down to the bottom of the box, and the top of the sleeve sits high enough to grab out of the box very easily.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Simple storage tip for character chits
I just keep them in the box with the miniature.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dano Fish
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Simple storage tip for character chits
I dont have the miniature version.

I definitely dont trust those tiny round chits to stay put in the character boxes, and without some sort of separate baggie I'd have to take ALL the character supplies out of the box just to get the chits.

**edited title to reflect that this is perhaps most useful for the standee version

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guti
Germany
flag msg tools
mb
I didn't throw away the chits' punchboard and use it to store them in the tuckbox. For now I have had no problems punching them out when I need them and pushing them in again once the game finishes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kerstin
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I did put them in the sleeve with the attack modifier cards.

But I do keep all my monsters that way, the acttack deck and the standees in a card sleeve and a bit of tape at the top so the little packages stay that way and then I have a stack of them in the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emil Nygaard
msg tools
mb
I just keep them loosely in the character boxes, and after 5 times of unpacking and packing we haven't lost any (yet).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.