2 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Variants

Subject: "X-Force" customs - Karma and Magma rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott C
msg tools
mbmbmb
Here are a couple of custom heroes I've been experimenting with. They are from the New Mutants comics I remember although like most of the mutants they've probably been on different teams at different times (not sure if they were ever actually on one of the official X-Force teams, but their friends were, and we need more X-Force team members anyway).

Karma is based on redirecting the villains from place-to-place or using them to do the dirty work. She probably can't be the only feature of your deck vs. really high attack masterminds since she actually has no printed attack herself. But I think this works for her abilities.

Magma
Magma is modeled off of Colossus in that she gains wounds but also gains some benefit from doing so. This leads up to her rare and a possible eruption.

Would love to hear your comments and thoughts on these.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ranger Rob
United States
Maine
flag msg tools
Keeper of the *** Marvel Master Database *** A custom card directory for Marvel Legendary.
badge
Find the Marvel Master Database in the Variants section of the Marvel Legendary Forums.
mbmbmbmbmb
Added to the Marvel Master Database!

Well done!

thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.