Benjamin Goertz
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
NA NA NA NA . . .
mbmbmbmbmb
I was debating about putting this in a spoiler tag, but I felt this was general rule clarification that didn't have an impact on the narrative or give away hints.

I have a group who is going through this scenario and a few of the players have the ranged combat ability. Per the rules, you count the red skull shields of combat skill checks on your current card if you are attacking an enemy on a different card while ignoring the red skull shields of the enemy being range attacked.

This mentions nothing about what happens if shields with other symbols (TU, Heart, Black Shield) are present in the combat check for either A) the card you are on, or B)the card you are range-combating.

So my questions are:
1. Do black symbol shields in a combat check on your card affect you when you are range-combating an enemy on another card?
2. Do black symbol shields in an enemy combat check you are range-combating affect you?

Thank you for any assistance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Spirio
Austria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it is same as with skulls
so your cards stuff is interesting, while the shields on the other card don't influence you
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.