Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmb
The rules for Mission 7 state
Spoiler (click to reveal)
"Remember to drop them [Crystal Shards] if you take damage."

and
Spoiler (click to reveal)
"As soon as a Mech carrying a Crystal Shard steps on an empty Rune Space in the Assembly Zone, lock the Crystal Shard into place!"

So by taking damage you can drop a Crystal Shard onto the Assembly Zone without locking it into place. Is this correct?

And something completely different: the game is too easy for my group (we just finished mission 7 without losing once yet), so can I just check the instructions for the harder mode and play according to them in the next mission? Or do I need to finish the game first because I need all the cards and schematics for harder mode?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's not many spoilers (but there are some) in the hard mode info. You can just open up the rest of the packets (for the cards) and the Get REKT package for the rules if you want.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco van Barneveld
Netherlands
EDE GLD
Gelderland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nvsg wrote:
So by taking damage you can drop a Crystal Shard onto the Assembly Zone without locking it into place. Is this correct?

Yes, but the moment you step on the crystal again (and thus; pick it up) it's automaticly slotted to that space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.